Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trouble with update 5.4.30

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
;)Update: A new version, 5.4.32 is out on the Apple App Store! You get a notification in the game with a clickable speech bubble inviting you to tap it to update. However, that doesn't work. Exit the game and update it from the App Store. I didn't change my language back to Swedish until I had verified that it worked with the English iPad system language, but I have since switched it back to Swedish, and the game still works! Hallelujah!

Additionally, they have at least fixed the bug with the friends that couldn't be tagged with a yellow heart. I have as yet to see if the collections bug is also fixed, I haven't completed any collections since the update.

I am now only waiting for my coins balance to reach 540,000 so I can upgrade my Town Hall - I have struggled for so long with too few passengers for my 7-plane fleet but curtailed by the population limit. Only 42,000 coins to go... I am too stingy to buy coins in the bank unless there is at least a x5 discount... Any tips on how to maximise your coin balance free of charge? ;):D:greedy:
Get neighbours with planatariums and visit them daily. This currently could bring you 20k a day depending on your heart level and how many neighbours you can visit. There is a thread on the forum listing players who have 5 planatariums.

Top Bottom