Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trouble with update 5.4.30

Game play/ collections. When one goes to collect space collections, challenges, etc, the game would auto scroll to those collections which are complete, to get your rewards.
Now I find myself having to manually scroll through them to find completed ones. Anyone else have this problem?

oh no :mad:collections is a night mare, scroll here scroll there looking if the icon has gone blue , missing them all time indication on cant find you :confused:. This is very time consuming, help:eek:. I will have to talk to Mary she loves me i have permanent ticket open :):mad:
i can see this going to take a long time:notworthy::notworthy:
like the Alliance settings that is good:)

Last edited:

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
One thing I'm noticing is my taps aren't always registering. Some of the issue is the surrounding area is smaller than before. Some of the issue is it's just not registering my finger. Frequently I've had to tap on a building/bubble 3 times for it to register, whereas I only needed 1 tap before. The rest of my phone and apps are fine, just AC.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Good for you.
I have on English, should I change to Chinese? Then no way to change it back, since I do not speak chinese :D But would be good to speak (y)
Hehe, try German, French or German, that's less drastic! And those languages seem to work, too! See below.
I have resolved the LOADING issue (game failed to start), by switching my iPad system language from Chinese to English.
Thanks to our clever Chinese friend, I tried it, and it worked! Having the iPad language in English, French, German or Spanish is fine, all the apps will speak those languages including Airport City, and it does launch. However, if the iPad language is Swedish, Norwegian or Chinese, the game will get stuck on loading. Needless to say, other apps such as Office switch their menu language accordingly regardless of what iPad language you set, without fail.

Since the previous AC version spoke English even when the iPad language was Swedish, I deduce that this is an epic code-writing fail! Even if Apple could have changed some language-specific specs recently, these should be available to all developers!

Apart from that, I also have the collection chest bug and the friend marking bug, and there is an icon for alliance missions, but none are available!

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 131

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I have resolved the LOADING issue (game failed to start), by switching my iPad system language from Chinese to English.
KUDOS, you saved my life :) Works on Android as well :)
Hereby I propose Ivan to give you 100 greenies at least.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
For collections, here's one trick that'll work: When you get the popup when an item is added to a collection, look to see if it's complete. If so, tap on one of those items while the popup is still showing. That'll take you straight to the collection in question. This will only work on one collection when it's filled while you're watching it, but it's better than nothing.

Device
  1. iPad
They have stopped supporting all languages. When I changed my iPad- language from Danish to english the program could start. But this is NOT good enough for me. All my programs is running in Danish. I hope they will change this

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
;)Update: A new version, 5.4.32 is out on the Apple App Store! You get a notification in the game with a clickable speech bubble inviting you to tap it to update. However, that doesn't work. Exit the game and update it from the App Store. I didn't change my language back to Swedish until I had verified that it worked with the English iPad system language, but I have since switched it back to Swedish, and the game still works! Hallelujah!

Additionally, they have at least fixed the bug with the friends that couldn't be tagged with a yellow heart. I have as yet to see if the collections bug is also fixed, I haven't completed any collections since the update.

I am now only waiting for my coins balance to reach 540,000 so I can upgrade my Town Hall - I have struggled for so long with too few passengers for my 7-plane fleet but curtailed by the population limit. Only 42,000 coins to go... I am too stingy to buy coins in the bank unless there is at least a x5 discount... Any tips on how to maximise your coin balance free of charge? ;):D:greedy:

Top Bottom