Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trouble with update 5.4.30

Device
  1. iPad
I have also tried to install the game on another iPad and I get the same result, the game will NOT start.

D

Deleted member 5399

Game play/ collections. When one goes to collect space collections, challenges, etc, the game would auto scroll to those collections which are complete, to get your rewards.
Now I find myself having to manually scroll through them to find completed ones. Anyone else have this problem?

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
Game play/ collections. When one goes to collect space collections, challenges, etc, the game would auto scroll to those collections which are complete, to get your rewards.
Now I find myself having to manually scroll through them to find completed ones. Anyone else have this problem?
Yup, looks like everyone based on the announcement thread in the News section.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I switched my device off and back on and the collections seem to be working ok today for me, i did originally have this issue

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048atjpq
Username
SSEnrich
I also have problem with Airport City not starting after update. I wrote to support and this is the reply I got:

Dear player,

Do not reinstall the game and specify your step-by-step actions during updating process.
Thank you.

I don't understand what it means. I should do nothing and report what I have done?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I also have problem with Airport City not starting after update. I wrote to support and this is the reply I got:

Dear player,

Do not reinstall the game and specify your step-by-step actions during updating process.
Thank you.

I don't understand what it means. I should do nothing and report what I have done?
Open a ticket and explain what you did. Describe the steps you did, that all.
I also wrote on same way, and waiting on fix they will prepare.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048atjpq
Username
SSEnrich
Open a ticket and explain what you did. Describe the steps you did, that all.
I also wrote on same way, and waiting on fix they will prepare.

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but what steps shall I describe. I uploaded, it does not work. That is two steps. How much more detailed can it be?

Thi is the answer I receive now:
Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

D

Deleted member 5399

I play 5 games on my laptop, and normally through an update, although I'm in one user account at a time, all the games update together.
This time around #2-5 did not update properly, so I'm down to one game for now. Not even the app shows in quick launch bar on those crashed games and fails to open from the start menu.
Ticket submitted for all 4 games. lol Katherine might tell me 4 separate tickets.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
The amount of fuel needed to speed up planes is still messed up in the new version. I was really hoping this would get fixed with this update. Other than that I have not had any issues loading or playing the new version.

The amount of fuel needed to speed up planes is still messed up in the new version. I was really hoping this would get fixed with this update. Other than that I have not had any issues loading or playing the new version.

I agree, this needs fixed.

But, I thought this was a little funny.
upload_2017-5-27_11-51-48.png

D

Deleted member 5399

For Windows users I found running the appdiag.cab troubleshooter fixed my problem You can download from microsoft

Top Bottom