Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 21st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily
trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Codes

in-game name
Items Required
items you can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and
paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

(n)(n)(n)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Great THX, tdv. Got needed item ;)

Need to finished Flight School and Terminal (level 4). Needed items - check in my signature (under Android) (y)
Any new neighbout is warm welcome. Maybe Aero :sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Craig, I have a neighbour with the name DEE and then an item, is it you?

Thanks neighbours for all the gifts you sent me, I send my gifts this morning within an hour
And then I visit my neighbours, so thanks for your help with gifts and items
Have a nice day!:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi, I finished on android with 4 days left, on iphone and ipad I had about 24 butterflies but just 1 collection. Didn't spent greenies. on ipad/iphone Iknow ad least 4 who finished.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the gifts. That last quest was very nerve racking. I did end up finishing the quest on both my ipad and Android games, but I was concerned about finishing on Android as I wasn't able to get any of those yellow butterflies. The last day before I finished the quest I got all three yellow butterflies within a period of about four hours. I tried everyone's techniques, which seemed to have worked for them, but none of those techniques worked for me. In the end I think luck seems to be the way I finished. I truthfully don't like the challenges that include the clippers, nets, lanterns etc... I like flying to cities to finish the quest. That can be nerve racking too, but maybe I've been lucky with those quests as well.

tdv Thanks for the fuel 20 from TDVCrApple2. I love seeing the advancement (switching of available gifts you can send.) Of all the gifts I wish I could send, I would like to be able to send fuel 20. Fuel 3 is just so little when someone needs fuel.

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv Thanks for the fuel 20 from TDVCrApple2. I love seeing the advancement (switching of available gifts you can send.) Of all the gifts I wish I could send, I would like to be able to send fuel 20. Fuel 3 is just so little when someone needs fuel.

I Fly 2

I agree. Fuel (20) is nice. Fuel (3) is so pathetic unless you have hundreds of them.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out my gifts last night and will be sending 20 again tonight. Thank you very much, my gifters!:love:

Today, I'm hoping to receive a lot of flight catering, fuel hoses and some altimeters. Please tag me if you want something from my 'can send items'.;)

Pruning shears is gone from the list now.

BTW, I have a launch right now, about 22 hours to go, currently at 808 points. Jump right in!(y)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So, today concludes the worst Airport City quest ever.
The low low drop rates and the dual challenge of shears/ flower + nets / butterflies makes it near impossible to complete.

I think less than 10 people in this forum actually finished the quest?

Yeah not so much indeed!
Its weird, cause in 2 days i got all of the butterflies allready... but many didnt even finish this mission thanks to the lousy droprate of the butterflies... weird weird :confused:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom