Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 21st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
So, today concludes the worst Airport City quest ever.
The low low drop rates and the dual challenge of shears/ flower + nets / butterflies makes it near impossible to complete.

I think less than 10 people in this forum actually finished the quest?

Definitely the least enjoyable quest, even worse than those dancing elves! I did finish it on the final day, with only 2 nets left, and the last butterfly appeared. Roll on the Easter quest!

sgabor I'll add you and send you a shredder for your android game (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
So, today concludes the worst Airport City quest ever.
The low low drop rates and the dual challenge of shears/ flower + nets / butterflies makes it near impossible to complete.

I think less than 10 people in this forum actually finished the quest?
I was lucky enough to complete it a week ago !! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Definitely the least enjoyable quest, even worse than those dancing elves! I did finish it on the final day, with only 2 nets left, and the last butterfly appeared. Roll on the Easter quest!

That would be very nice! Thank you! :)

My gifts just went out a moment ago and signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel(20) you sent, really appreciate all your help!!
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
yukidesu: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Additional Radar.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
antony1406: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Amperemeter to your Jason2 account.
pienicki: thanks for the Navigation Modeul, sent you Navigation Module.
melony: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
stevel2606: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Hose.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Navigation Module, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
flip123: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Kei: thanks for the Fuel Supply that I don't really need, not sure if you sent by mistake, sent you Fuel Supply.

lister0f5meg: thanks for the Purning Shears, the Spring Has Come mission ended on my game a couple of days ago and I have no use of Pruning Shears. Not sure how you could still send it, it is no longer in my gift list. Please do not waste your limited gift resources.

morgun: saw your message. I no longer have you on my neighbor list and I don't have you on my waiting list. Did you send a new neighbor request?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
WoooHooo, got the Shredder. One more shredder, and new Terminal (180 pass) will be opened for public :D
Plus i need one more Textbook, so finally Flight School can become operatible... and more Jet Flights will come. :p

I would like to send you back Spare Wire mooers, but i will get them on Level 18 :whistle:
Im on level 17 now...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[qnee="sgabor, post: 38560, member: 986"]WoooHooo, got the Shredder. One more shredder, and new Terminal (180 pass) will be opened for public :D
Plus i need one more Textbook, so finally Flight School can become operatible... and more Jet Flights will come. :p

I would like to send you back Spare Wire mooers, but i will get them on Level 18 :whistle:
Im on level 17 now...[/quote]
I need 3 all inclusive bracelets for my hotel. Ive got stapler computer landininf lamp fuel to send if anyone can help.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Flight School up'n'running. New Flights :D

karen all i can send for Hotel, is DND sign (Do Not Disturb sign).
The best would be, if you check signature of users, or just publish every day in Daily thread about that, what you need. And hope for best ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[qte="sgabor, post: 38570, member: 986"]Flight School up'n'running. New Flights :D

karen all i can send for Hotel, is DND sign (Do Not Disturb sign).[/quote]
I know. Its ok. Il just need to wait Thts all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[quote"sgabor, post: 38570, member: 986"]Flight School up'n'running. New Flights :D

karen all i can send for Hotel, is DND sign (Do Not Disturb sign).
The best would be, if you check signature of users, or just publish every day in Daily thread about that, what you need. And hope for best ;)[/quote]
Thank you. Seems evry1 is on higher level than me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Broke my Android phone today, so "OBD All-Inclus B" is out of commission until further notice....which may be never because the screen doesn't come on anymore...I still have my iPad game (Flyerduck) going, so i'll play that one exclusively for the time being.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I know that this one is not the right thread, but if you play Tribez have care with the today update; it spoils the game. GI attacks again.

I know that this one is not the right thread, but if you play Tribez have care with the today update; it spoils the game. GI attacks again.

air canillas: I do play the TribeZ game, the v1.22 update today made the Murlod Island all messed up, huge black sqares everywhere that cover the whole island. The file download for each island took at least 15 minutes after the update. I don't see anything being changed in the game though with the update. I am at level 86. I have opened a ticket aginst GI for the Murland Island issue.

Sorry for others, I know this is not the right place, I hope there is a forum like this for TribeZ.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Long, same to me, my Murlod Island is black like an eclipse. Do you know how the new mission is done?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I managed to finish the quest with 4 hours to go.
The most nerve wracking part was I only had 5 nets to use and 2 butterflies to go.:X3:
I used the Phantom technic got a Red Admiral on the first go, waited and got the last Peacock and still had 1 net left. My drop rate increased rapidly in the last 3 days where I picked up 10 butterflies in 2 days.

Long, same to me, my Murlod Island is black like an eclipse. Do you know how the new mission is done?

For those of you who play the TribeZ game, I have started a new separate conversation with @air canillas as this is not the right thread, let us know if you are intersted, can invite you to that conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom