Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 19th December 2013 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone, VAYKA12 and NOYA12 thanks all who send gifts today.(y)(y)
Gifts send out again.
I hope my game on AYON1 will be working again with the next update. This game has a lot to catch up!!!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi All,
Today I represent my friend Lakino the Great to say that He was get a fever so He can't play game and can't send gifts to all his neighbors for several days.
He said he would soon be back to this forum and return the gifts.
He would be very grateful if his friends/neighbors are willing to send oscillating beacon or flight catering to his game.
Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Lukasz: sent you a neighbor request can would you accept?
Mali: request sent also, please add me.

Gifts for today sent.
thank you for your help

Hansle10 / artzl5e
Hansle + item needed
Level 30/ Stars 51/ Hearts 5
(signature updated)

Items needed:
Flight Catering.

Items I can send: Fuel (3), / Passengers (5), / Fuel catalyst, / do not disturb sign, / Bench, / Air Conditioner, / Pearl Earings, / Paint, / Welder, / Albun, / Landing Lamp, Radar, / Channel Bar, / Fuel (20), / Powerful Radio Transmiter, / Assembly Robot, / POS Terminal, / Eau de Toilette, / Fuel Supply, / Aircraft Tire, / Whiteboard, / Fuel Additives, Insulation, / Solar Cell, / Additional Radar, / Makeup, / Cash Counter, / Spare Wire, / Lining Plate, / Passenger Seat, / Oscillating Beacon, / Flight Catering, / Defroster, / Navigation Module, / Master Plan, / Fuel Hose, / Gyroscope, / Spare Propeler, / Deicer (soon): Controller.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out during the day today and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities.

TSharper: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
olly 333: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent Flight Catering to your goofy game.
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Navigation Module and Flight Catering, sent you Paint.
pienicki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Master Plan.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Air Conditioner.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), I do not have the TV Panel you asked, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Master Plan.

Hi All,
Today I represent my friend Lakino the Great to say that He was get a fever so He can't play game and can't send gifts to all his neighbors for several days.
He would be very grateful if his friends/neighbors are willing to send oscillating beacon or flight catering to his game.
Thank you.
Poor @Lakino the Great.
Get well soon :doctor:

Hi All,
Thank you.

So Lakino the great is not feeling so great, huh ;) ?

Sari, I noticed that sari2 game has recovered? Since when?

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Hi All,
Thank you.

Thanks nsari for representing me when I was sick. :)

I am still not 100% recovered but I am getting better. Thanks to all those who kept on sending me gifts. Hope everyone had a merry holiday!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Hi all. I started a new game on a new device and could use some neighbors.

In game name is Mile High Air and my friend code is aodowh0 (last character is a zero, others are the letter"o"). Just got to level 6, so I can play the christmas challenge and can use some Christmas items.

I still have both of my signature games too.

Top Bottom