Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 18th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
if anyone can send an album so I can open my travel agency, that would be greatly appreciated. just let me know what you need from my giftable items and i will send it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Hi everybody!
I finally gave up generous drops from AL statue and upgrade to Phantom mission.

I could use help with finishing Launch Pad 2. What I need is in my signature.
Thanks to tdv I got all needed Space Launch Console.
I can send Optical System.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
tdv Any chance of you bunging 3 SLC's in my direction at some point over the next few days? It'd be much appreciated! I feel a bit retro now, flying around in my little rocket :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm in the hospital, my mother-in-law is sick and I'm not sure if I sent well my gifts, conferencia crossed. No time for the list.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv Any chance of you bunging 3 SLC's in my direction at some point over the next few days? It'd be much appreciated! I feel a bit retro now, flying around in my little rocket :rolleyes:
Sure can - but can not find you in my neighbours list... can you see TDV19 as a neighbour?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have lots of neighbors who are sending me gifts but I do not know what to send them because they are not posting. I just want you to know that I am not ignoring you, I just don't know what to send to you. Visibility is important if you want to receive useful gifts. Please let us know what you want. Thanks! ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom