Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 18th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
InCoNvEnIeNtE you confused the hell out of me.
I have been sending abd receiving gifts from torpy, but had no idea it was you.
I did find it an odd coincidence that your picture was the same.
I will add you to gift list from now on.

DC

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! Signature has been updated.

Please make sure you tag me if you added me recently. I do not automatically accept neighbor request anymore as I have too many neighbors on my list.

tdv: thanks for the Altimeters and Passenger Seats you sent, appreciate all your help as always!!
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Communication Antenna.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, sent you Oscillating Beacon, will check your post again later.
Doune: received a Spaceship Engine from you which obvisouly I don't need, did you send by mistake? If you need it, as you can see in my signature, I don't have it, sent you Archive Box.
perezgreg: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Gyroscope.
al862: thanks for Oscillating Beacon, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel.
melony: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Jet Engine.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Solar Cell, I already completed the Phantom Manace mission, please do not waste your limited gift resource. Do you ever check what other people need or read posts from others? I have tagged you many times but looks like you never read any of those.
Cicignon: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
mandeer: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Landing Lamp.
summerxcape: thanks for the Jet Engine, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
pienicki: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Cockpit Glass.
cap'n5: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Navigation Module.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom