Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 14th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

tdv or Aero do you know why im not getting any teddies from flights is it do u think cuse i have completed all violettes tasks (on the left) only got 4 so far and im flying to all the destinations (only 3 cuse only level 19) all day

pienicki, I have been getting lots of teddy bears from Verona (Delta) and Riveria (Jumbo). A couple of times, 2 teddy bears can drop at once. With 8 days to go, you really need to fly more often to Verona & Riveria (to collect the stars).

I have already completed plucking the flowers, thanks to everyone who sent me pruning shears.
Please update your signatures so that I can check whether to still send pruning shears in your incoming giftbox.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning neighbours, happy valentine!

Thanks for all the good wishes for my birthday, now I woke up and its time for playing the game again.
Bali Hi, can you send me something more I need for the repairbase, thanks for the grinding machine
Aero, thanks for the grinding machine, now I need some other stuff, is it possible to send me a control unit or a tv screen, thanks! I can send you an osc beacon
Friso and Bali Hi, yeah I get a lot of gifts, it is nice to celebrate my birthday on this forum
Ana Cristina Eusebio, I've tried to add you but there is a problem somewhere, I've sent a mail to GIS
myriam, I can need just more air vent filter, so if you don't mind? thanks a lot! i send you shears in a couple of hours
tdv, did you like the whiskey and beer? thanks for sending me a grinding machine, i can use an air controller unit, please? can i help you with something?
air canillas, its not necessary to fiish the tasks of Violet, you can visit your neighbours and fly away to get stuff for 'on wings'
flip123, och ik lees het nu pas, het feestje is al over, helaas voor jou... Ik zal je zo een verpakkingsmachine sturen
beerbrewer, you can do the tasks you like and the tasks what you can do, so I have still a task to fly to Delhi, but I have no jumbo jet, so I do first the tasks I can do
Phantom, I added ph2 again, so I can send you a cashcounter
Suresh, I cannot add you, I've send a mail to GIS

so that was my adminstration for now
thanks to all for the gifts, if I can help you, let me know!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
olly 333 - no need to send anything to TDV20 - if at all you have some spare gifting slots then send to TDVCrApple2 (y) - or just play it forward...

BTW do you need "air conditioner" or "controller"? I am guessing controller..

Good morning neighbours, happy valentine!

Thanks for all the good wishes for my birthday, now I woke up and its time for playing the game again.
tdv, did you like the whiskey and beer? thanks for sending me a grinding machine, i can use an air controller unit, please? can i help you with something?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"username I sent my gift to" : "item I sent"
@bubbajed5711 : Pruning Shears
Hotdog : Additional Radar
kitkitkit : Additional Radar
@nsari and sari2: Fligh Catering
@pienicki : POS Terminal
@Sophie : Pruning Shears
@Suresh Pal : Pruning Shears
@syapik : Robot Tester

If you have Pruning Shears, please send me some. Really really need them :cry: Thanks!
@air canillas @Bali Hi tdv : Can you guys please help me with Pruning Shears? Need lots of them. Many thanks!!!

I just used 15 Pruning Shears that I've been saving for 2 days and only got 1 flower :mad:

tdv : I have sent a request to TDV20. I understand you can't send Pruning Shears from TDV20, I just want to try my luck on Conversatory. I have also sent a request to TDVCrapple2, will send fuel (3) later. Is your TDV19 still active?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 - no need to send anything to TDV20 - if at all you have some spare gifting slots then send to TDVCrApple2 (y) - or just play it forward...

BTW do you need "air conditioner" or "controller"? I am guessing controller..
tdv oh oh to much whiskey... I need an controller unit and an air vent filter, so my head make it an combination :oops::oops:
I have no code of your Crapple?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all,

Finally got the delta on my TDV4, it only took 1hr and 20 mins to open the planes tab in the warehouse and another 30 mins to sell the plane!!!:confused:

From TDV20 sent the following (priority was given to people who needed construction items) - as this is running on an unrooted I am unable to multiple gift :oops:

GamingSwiftie (Gamingswiftie3) - Defroster
Ianda11 (Ianda10) - Amperemeter
flip123 (jpjpjp2) - Cash Counter
Minissa - Transmitter (grey)
olly 333 - controller
Uncle Mans - Controller
Maqu86 - Passengers10
pienicki - Cash Counter

pienicki - what does jakel need?

will look to send more items next

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
"
@air canillas @Bali Hi tdv : Can you guys please help me with Pruning Shears? Need lots of them. Many thanks!!!
I just used 15 Pruning Shears that I've been saving for 2 days and only got 1 flower :mad:

tdv : I have sent a request to TDV20. I understand you can't send Pruning Shears from TDV20, I just want to try my luck on Conversatory. I have also sent a request to TDVCrapple2, will send fuel (3) later. Is your TDV19 still active?

Hi Red Fox,

Just accepted your invite.. TDV20 is a very old version of the game so cannot send any shears from it. TDV4 is the one with the conversatory - but hit with the gifting bug so can not gift. I have not had time to get TDV19 back up and running. Will see what I can do... with so many things going on and TDVCrApple taking all my time up!!!

With the shears - I found that you need to spend about 4 or 5 in one go then give it a break of about 1hr and then have another go.. Few times I have had the 4th or 5th bush drop 2 flowers. I normally stop once I get a flower as it very very rarely drops another in the same session.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hola Maqu86. Envíame si quieres fuel, muchas gracias. Yo sigo mandando pasajeros o prefieres otra cosa, avísame, mi lista no se renueva hasta dentro de 12 horas.
Red Fox One, don't worry, I'll send you shears when my list resets, but in 12 hours.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
tdv, In my game my experience was, when 1 flower drops, quickly go to the next one as they are dropping. Several times 2 or 3 drops after each other.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv oh oh to much whiskey... I need an controller unit and an air vent filter, so my head make it an combination :oops::oops:
I have no code of your Crapple?

the game is on an iPhone - so you just use the username "TDVCrApple2" - you will only be able to send non promo items to it...

Wish I was suffering from too much whiskey righ now.... - Just had a fire alarm go off.... :sick: dam its cold outside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom