Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 14th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Sent items to tdv (thanks for the meal my stock was just at 0) Dee Toddfish Sophie (both games) Rocco Long hockeyhobbit t1878 br3tt perezgreg HD*(what I need) cambs Friso jlosada @sp Kitty (to ka) and to pedrok whose name on this forum I always forget.

I still need pruning shears for the 3 chrysanth. I can start a flowershop with the other flowers, but it is maybe because I never buy chrysanths that they aren't on my airport. But roses...
And now I also need meals, I checked my stock a few days ago and I still had more then 100. But today my stock was suddenly reduced to 0. Strange. Maybe there is an animal in my game who likes to eat flowers and other food

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Added InCoNvEnIeNtE tdv 20 nsari air canillas Red Fox One

Blackcloud welcome back to you too. Just tried to add you but I also get invalid promo code.... Not sure what's happening

Please send me pruning shears

lkoo, I did not do anything to your account. Did not delete or add back. The name still says "lkoo".

Since I received Pruning shears from you, I assume the game is still active and I sent back a pruning shear today.
I would suggest you report here what you received and from whom, so people know their gifts are going through (or not).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
pienicki - I sent you navigation module based on your sig needed items. Then I remember you mentioned to send you lining plate. Hope it is ok. :)

Also, I just saw that you still have 'shears' on your neighbor username.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Are there members Ter2013 and Little Gizmo here? They have been sending me gifts but I don't know what to send in return cause I can't see their sig or profile. Please tag me if you are reading this. Thanks! :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi Red Fox,

Just accepted your invite.. TDV20 is a very old version of the game so cannot send any shears from it. TDV4 is the one with the conversatory - but hit with the gifting bug so can not gift. I have not had time to get TDV19 back up and running. Will see what I can do... with so many things going on and TDVCrApple taking all my time up!!!

With the shears - I found that you need to spend about 4 or 5 in one go then give it a break of about 1hr and then have another go.. Few times I have had the 4th or 5th bush drop 2 flowers. I normally stop once I get a flower as it very very rarely drops another in the same session.
Thanks for tip, tdv. Will try that. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all. I send all 20 gifts today. I do not need any shear. Please do not send to me.
I need defroster, Packaging machine and cooling chamber for my catering facility. Please send to me.
tdv, I found tdv20 in my neighbor list, but I cannot receive any gift from this account.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi can you send me a dispatcher console please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Good morning all,

Finally got the delta on my TDV4, it only took 1hr and 20 mins to open the planes tab in the warehouse and another 30 mins to sell the plane!!!:confused:

From TDV20 sent the following (priority was given to people who needed construction items) - as this is running on an unrooted I am unable to multiple gift :oops:

GamingSwiftie (Gamingswiftie3) - Defroster
Ianda11 (Ianda10) - Amperemeter
flip123 (jpjpjp2) - Cash Counter
Minissa - Transmitter (grey)
olly 333 - controller
Uncle Mans - Controller
Maqu86 - Passengers10
pienicki - Cash Counter

pienicki - what does jakel need?

will look to send more items next
tdv why you do not help me more?

Status