Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 11th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
InCoNvEnIeNtE - good to know, will send gifts

On a side note to InCoNvEnIeNtE & S3R3G4 - If you add a neighbour and then delete them you will not be able to add them again.

You only have one chance for adding a neighbour. If for some reason it fails i.e.
  • You can see the neighbour in your waiting list but your neighbour can't see you anywhere.
  • You can see the neighbour in your waiting list but your neighbour can see you in their neighbour list.
  • You can't see your neighbour anywhere but you appear in your neighbours list.
In all of the above situations - if you delete (as you were the person who added them in the first place) you will not be able to add them again.

The only real choice you have is: You do not do anything further and you ask your neighbour to add you. So what happens then from the above:
  • In 1 and 2 from above - Your neighbour will get 100 coins and you will both see each other in your neighbours list.
  • On 3 from above - You will see your neighbour in your waiting list and press the green "V" to accept.
If you both delete and then your neighbour tries to add this time there is a very good chance you will end up in the above situation again.

Hope this helps in trying to sort out the neighbour thing...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 96
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts already send .Special thanks piloot Darwin,nsari ,Mali,@Scud , for fuel20,send me more if you can, please,;),will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to your in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature

There gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Thought I had all the items for airship dock, guess not. Now the timer is ticking... please help me build this before time runs out!

Nevermind. Help me upgrade my other buildings so I can get a jet!!

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thought I had all the items for airship dock, guess not. Now the timer is ticking... please help me build this before time runs out!

If not please help with other upgrades so I can finally get a Jet.

Thanks!
Don't worry too much about getting the airship dock built in time - the timer is pretty meaning less. the airship returns frequently and will arrive once you have finished the build. Sent you drill machine, stamps and Weather displas - let me know if you got them please.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
tdv I dont think I did, 3 times yesterday I recieved a message saying I recieved a gift, then went into the game clicked on the gift icon and nothing was there... However I recieved gifts from many other people yesterday.

Also thanks for the info. I will complete that later when I feel like it as it looks like the airship dock doesnt do much anyway...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Toertchen : I have added you, but since your signature doesn't mention Flight Goggles anymore, I sent Weather Display instead. If you still need Flight Goggles, let me know and I will send it tomorrow.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi tdv! Welcome back :)

InCoNvEnIeNtE - i'm travelling on business and have to access to my game. I will check tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that I have InCoNvEnIeNtE and Inco in my neighbour list. As TDV suggested, it's better not to delete you. I will try to send you a gift instead :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahdlg7i
Username
SMD - Item I need
Think I am going to add another Flight Catering building to my City. Cant keep up with the demand. If you have any of the items below I appreciate if you send them my way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
I still need 2 Walkie-Talkie and 2 Monitors, please send me if you have them, otherwise Fuel Hose and Spare Propeller will be welcome!
Thanks a lot!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Ninalouettes Sent flight catering, please send wall speaker
jackjackeli Sent a flight helmet for you
Suresh Sent Fuel catalyst please return laptop
nsari Sent passengers to sari please return laptop
hung Sent a nav module please send wall speaker
knpl Sent a air vent filter please return something on my list
Long Sent altimeter please send fuel (20)
Kei Sent landing lamp please send catalyst
InCoNvEnIeNtE Sent landing lamp please send office chair
Bali Hi Sent fuel catalysts to Bali Hi and Bali 2 please return office chairs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avubje1
Username
TSharper
Thanks to all my gifters today :)

Thanks to robot_robot, sent you Spare Wire
Thanks to nsari, sent you Landing lamp. By the way. Have you received it on sari3? I'm somewhat confused about your accounts. Hope you need my gift.
Thanks to jmlane, sent you jmlane, sent you landing lamp
Thanks to Sorumbas, sent you fuel catalyst
Thanks to Long, sent you fuel catalyst
Thanks to syapik, sent you video board
Thanks to Lukasz, sent you glass display case
Thanks to tdv. I'm drowned. No clue how you managed this. You are really a gift master
Thanks to Donclyde, sent you fuel catalyst
Thanks to Ninalouettes, sent you All-Inclusive Bracelets
Thanks to Scud, sent you additional radar

Hope that all are peased. If you have special wishes, just give me a hint. :)

P

piloot Darwin

Thx for all the gifts.
It looks like it's hard to get the drill machine so I make my list a little bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom