Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 11th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3hsg3l
Username
Toertchen
Hi all,

this is an active and working community. But until now, as a new user, I just have a few contancts. Please feel free to add me to your list of friends. Hope that I can send more targeted and really needed gifts to Players.
Looking Forward to hear from you.
see you
Toertchen

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Shinobi273 no problem i gonna send you later when my gfts reset the office chair.
tdv tks for the fuel and landing lamps in inconveniente, i need a lot of them to get more gifts shops.
diwata Donclyde and nsari tks for add inco, btw at the moment i can only receive and send gifts from : Deetee04 Bali Hi (bali131) because they have a older version.
S3R3G4 when i visit you your airport is all green and i can get gifts from your airport, nsari with sari2 i have the same problem. but is not the end of the world :) :)
tdv did you try to send anything for inco?
If anyone need something special tag me please

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Evening everyone,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today. Special thanks to tdv for sending me the many fuel and fuelsupply.
Gifts for today already send out. I wish i could send gifts to all of my friends, but i've got only 20:(. So if you need something PM or Tag me plz.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
well i receive from my acc InCo the fuel from tdv tks a lot im very glad that you can send to inco, just need that and catering please.
nsari i didnt receive nothing that you send to inco, so dont wast your gifts to inco, and S3R3G4 the same, dont wast gifts for inco :)

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Thanks to all my gifters today :)
Thanks to nsari, sent you Landing lamp. By the way. Have you received it on sari3? I'm somewhat confused about your accounts. Hope you need my gift.
Hope that all are peased. If you have special wishes, just give me a hint. :)
Hi TSharper, No, I don't receive Landing lam on sari3. I received it on sari game. Because we only neighbor on sari game and Not on sari3.
Sorry, to make you confused with my games account. And thanks for your gift:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Shinobi273 thanks for the flight helmet, sent you fuel catalyst
Donclyde thanks for the slide rule, sent you fuel catalyst
nsari thanks for the gifts, sent you passengers and landing lamp

i just need 1 more flight googles and i can fly beyond malta. any help is welcome. :)

Thanks for your gifts! My gidts went out earlier this afternoon and my signature had been updated. Here are the tags.

tdv: thanks a lot for the multiple loads of items, always appreciate your help!
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Airline Route Map.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
perezgreg: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Supply.
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Gt city: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
86Stalker: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Doune: thanks for the Flight Helmet but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Laptop but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
summerxcape: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Kitty: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Gyroscope and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
jmlane: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Controller.
TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, I don't have any of the items you asked, sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
[quote="InCoNvEnIeNtE, post: 52341, member:definitelyell i receive from my acc InCo the fuel from tdv tks a lot im very glad that you can send to inco, just need that and catering please.
nsari i didnt receive nothing that you send to inco, so dont wast your gifts to inco, and S3R3G4 the same, dont wast gifts for inco :)[/quote]
I sent another gift to Inco yesterday. You definitely didnt get anything? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom