Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Sun Sets On A Stellar Aviation Career

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
caribbean-airlines-max8-arrival-jamaica-our-today-feature-1024x576.jpg

Airport City_2023-02-26-09-01-55.jpg

It's time for the water cannon salute to bring an amazing 6 year aviation career to a close (at the end of today). I've accomplished so much during those 6 years, and met so many amazing people through this forum, it's difficult to mention everyone who has impacted me on my journey. Unfortunately, the game has become stagnant with no indication of progress anytime soon, so it's time to move on. I want to thank all my consistent gifters throughout the years, but I have to at least mention a few people who have had a significant impact on my time here in some way.
@Pit1024 - You may have been the first person who showed me what having an efficient city would look like. I appreciate your contributions in the early days of the Supernovas when we were just a launch group, as well as the Repair Items trade that kept my fleet airborne
@kepakepa - I appreciate your contributions to our Supernovas Alliance as well as contributing to the Repair Items trade. You stuck by me through many years of the Supernovas Alliance...even in the lowest of times.
@Chloe11111, @Barkmi4 (Mike) - Loved interacting with you guys on the forum. Always provided insight and never quick to criticize opinions. I could always hold a strategic discussion with you all about the game in the many topics on the forum.
@Husam @Dave - Thank you guys for making this forum such an amazing haven for us Airport City fans. I really appreciate your contributions over the years.
@Sudip @Madge59230 @Harcourt @Davescharf (and many others) - I thank you for consistently gifting me the correct items. I could always rely on you.
@Teboho - My brother from another mother! Without your help with Blue Launches, there would be no Red Rocket Carnival. You helped me to get the space buildings and items needed to get things off the ground. I can't thank you enough!
@PoorOldJim ,bdsair, jimg, @uk_crunch - You guys were consistent fliers in the Red Rocket Carnival for years! I appreciate you guys constantly showing up for those launches....so much fun!
@Aviatrix - My Trusty Co-Pilot....you were essential during the peak of the Carnival. So many double launches! I could always rely on you to keep things in order. You went one step further and became a huge contributor to the Supernovas alliance. I'm so glad that Teboho introduced us; you were the best parting gift when he had to step away from launching consistently.
@luxurycat, @AmeliaEarhart - You both have not only been a part of the Carnival, but you stayed with the Supernovas even after our successful merger with CRA. I was able to depend on you both to consistently contribute and stick with me. I can't thank you enough.
@LX Air - Teresa , @Capt.S , @Anton01 , @KingJJ , @Ddave1 - I really want to thank all of CRA, but it's you 5 who I have interacted with the most. Our merger would not have been successful without @Capt.S reaching out to me and both @Anton01 and @KingJJ making a smooth transition...a sign of great leadership within an awesome alliance. @LX Air - Teresa we go even farther back than that, as we have been interacting since the early days of the Carnival, with @Capt.S joining when he could. Great times!
@novagator - Had to save the most significant for last. Besides the similarities in our names, we were pretty much inseparable in everything. We were in fuel rings together, you were one of the core pillars of the Red Rocket Carnival, The Supernovas Alliance, and the merged CRA/Supernovas Alliance in the present day. You stuck by me even in the darkest days of our alliance; your commitment never wavered an inch. You trusted me as a leader and knew I meant well....I'll never forget it. Thanks for sticking by me all these years old friend.

If I forgot anyone, please forgive me. I've met so many people over the years, it's hard to keep up. Ok enough rambling lol...Thank You All! May you achieve great things both in Airport City and real life. As us Jamaicans say when we are parting ways..."Lickle More! ✌🏿"

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 Sad to see you go, but no big surprise. You're one of those names who seem to have been around as long as me. I wish you all the best and hope the game changes somewhere that helps you come back. Enjoy the extra time you have with family and friends.

Madge
It's been a pleasure Madge, and yes you've always been around on the forum in our many interactions. Also, I loved that you were a straight shooter: You said what you meant and you meant what you said. Don't ever lose that! 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am sad to see you go 😢. We will miss you here on the forum! Best wishes for your future!!! 🍻🍻🍻
The first of many names I forgot to mention....thanks Jenn B. Also loved interacting with you on the forum...some great strategic discussions over the years 💭😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Wishing you the best of luck in life @Navigata07. You will be missed by many.
Thank you Paula. I appreciate our interactions both here and on Discord in recent times. If GI get their act together, will definitely consider coming back. I'll still be here on the forum and on Discord...just wont be very active

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sad to see you go… but fully understand. you know you’ll be missed in our group. It was a pleasure and a honor to have you flying with CRA since last summer.
It's bittersweet T. Looking forward to the retirement, but will miss the interaction with everyone. Thank you for everything 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Always sad to see one of our stalwart players leave, but I wish you all the look with your future, good bye and thank you
View attachment 69253
Another forum favorite. I'll miss interacting with you on the forum Ralphy. All the best to you in everything that you do. 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sad to see you go @Navigata07, you'll be missed on the forum, so don't be a stranger and pop back from time to time.
Wishing you all the best
Dave
Thank you Dave. I'll still be a member here so yes will certainly drop in from time to time. Thank you for keeping things going with the forum. This place literally evolved my game amd introduced me to many enthusiasts of this game like myself. Life hasn't been the same since....thank you and all of the admins for that.

I remember when you first came to the forum in what I considered the generation of new players after me. I don’t interact on the forum much anymore with my job and kids keeping me busy but I always have loved seeing what new ideas you’ve had for the game. You also welcomed me back after my 2 year hiatus as if I’d never left.

Thanks for being a great neighbor and maybe we will see you back and active someday

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sorry to see you leave though the stagnation has become pretty bad. You would
think at some point things would improve. In any case good health and luck in your
future endeavors, it has been a pleasure to be your neighbor. :cool:
Ah yes...another long-time neighbor who was a reliable gifter. Thanks for helping out over the years WP....greatly appreciate your help in moving things along for my city. Thanks for the wishes and all the best to you in all that you do.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I remember when you first came to the forum in what I considered the generation of new players after me. I don’t interact on the forum much anymore with my job and kids keeping me busy but I always have loved seeing what new ideas you’ve had for the game. You also welcomed me back after my 2 year hiatus as if I’d never left.

Thanks for being a great neighbor and maybe we will see you back and active someday
Those words mean so much Davescharf. One thing I enjoyed about the forum was sharing my many ideas swirling in my head about improving this awesome game, so to hear that someone appreciated those ideas made my suggestions all worthwhile. Thanks for being an awesome neighbor during the years...both before and after the hiatus. Consistent gifters are essential, and you certainly were consistent. All the best to you 😁

Top Bottom