Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"The Great Game" update V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
updated the game.. and robotic lawnmower now is on my gift list..
this latest game version 1.65 looks fine.. no bugs so far..

BTW, I haven't completed the stars from the previous mission, and now there are 3 new destinations.. o_O

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud, can you explain more clearly what you mean so that I do not make the same mistake?

Edited my original post with the correct name of Coffee Bar. Flavour is just a term a bit like how the French use perfume to describe the essence or character a particular place has.
I thought they had something to do with the theme of this challenge, eg Brazillian Coffee, but alas they jusr give players something nice to look at, and additional coins.
I will need to demolish some buildings for more Brazilian Cottages and Brazilian Villas to help and then when the Stadiums come online for those as well.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Sent 3 support cases about iPad version
Screen resolution now makes game unplayable
Neighbours names still not fixed
Get error trying to add new Neighbour - Promo code not valid

Definitely not technical improvements.
It is not a bug, it is a feature. :D
Yes, glitch again...o_O

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all

I've updated the game, and the visting problem is not totaly solved. I can visit some neighbours, but not all of you...
In the meantime I have built a Brazilian Villas and 2 Brazilian Cottages

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Should have added, I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit for a neighbour to click on) so help yourselves.

The items for the stadiums can also be got via flights (that is how I got most) - destinations are: Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane left) lot easier to speed up as well

Top Bottom