Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanks for all

S

Sorumbas

Hi everyone,

After a lot of times that my game was crashing also during the last event, I decided to get some time out of AC. I don´t have also too much time to spend with the game anymore and I don´t feel that is fair with my neighbours that are always sending me gifts. I´m also not having fun with the game anymore.

Thanks for all and maybe I will come back one day, Good Luck to all. It was really good to be a part of this community ;)

Device
  1. Android
Sorry to hear you stop playing. But I do understand. My Nina game is still not fixed. GIS tells me to start over..... Easier said then done. After 17 month playing and having 9 AL's. :arghh:. I am glad to have Nina2. Don't know what to do if that one crashes too. Well thanks for all your gifts and flying into Space with me. hihi Maybe one day we meet again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
In June, I stayed one month without my airport. GI found me a solution after long weeks. I hope you'll come back. You'll stay in my neighor list, at once ...
Take care.
NinaL

Top Bottom