Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday March 27th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aliyzo5
Username
Capt. Azka
Sent gift to my neigbor...

Btw Thanks for the gift.. I cant finish my repair base without you guys.. :)

Next i need help for cooling chambers and defroster .. Thanks again guys ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks everyone. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

I'm doing the 'Down the Rabbit Hole' event, and will prioritise sending event items to those who have 1) already sent me event items, and 2) requested it in the forums (or in their signature). To anyone else that has not specifically requested event items, there will be a limited amount of normal gifts going out (bit of a 'lottery' due to limited space). Thanks!

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Happy Easter all! Need for the current event two and Four of Hearts and a lot's pocket knife please! I would like to finish this event after i fail the last two....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
I have sent these gifts to the following neighbors;

@Ekenna - Copy Machine
@Eva - Pocket Knife
@JPP - Pocket Knife
@Khiez - Five of Hearts
@Marve - Pocket Knife
@suzy - Five of Hearts
@Lebiegas - Pocket Knife

I am looking for Pocket Knifes to collect mushrooms and Landing Lamps to fly to Cheltenham.

Thankyou everyone for your help so far in the event! :D
Thank you! I cannot send event items (I don't have an event running on my game :( ). I have sent you a landing lamp instead.

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Thanks for the gifts, i still need some cards for the new hangar, they are on the signature. Thanks in advance!

I haven't update because I'm worried about my running Mint.
And I believe I lost all of the gift relating to new quest :(

I lost a few gifts when I updated to AC Easter 2016 ver 4.5.5. Don't know why?
If you are running a Mint, better wait until it is depleted.

For who didn't know, cards are also repair items, so also usefull after building hangars.

I think repairs require cards that you do not have. For instance, my repair require Four of Hearts which I do not have.
So it is important to always stock up on all 4 cards.

@Loverboy Smith , @Long, @Chad Ladwig , @Pavolko_Gun , appreciate if you could send Bali Hi "Four of Hearts".

Thank you.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I feel like I will miss 2 of hearts cards. So if you have this one and want to send it. It will be great.
Otherwise knives are welcome :)
@Ekenna , I send you a friend request

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I lost a few gifts when I updated to AC Easter 2016 ver 4.5.5. Don't know why?
If you are running a Mint, better wait until it is depleted.

I think repairs require cards that you do not have. For instance, my repair require Four of Hearts which I do not have.
So it is important to always stock up on all 4 cards.

@Loverboy Smith , @Long, @Chad Ladwig , @Pavolko_Gun , appreciate if you could send Bali Hi "Four of Hearts".

Thank you.
I will send you some cards;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom