Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 7th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi, I have an off-day: :(
no drops from the FM and... 3 planes in repair (without repair items). Anybody who can send altimetres? Tell me if I can send you something you need. Thanks and see you all later!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks a lot for your gifts, I'll send them in five hours. I only have drops from my neighbours, but always the same, my score is 7-0-6-7-8. 0 from my 8 FM :confused:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
tdv when you have time....
I am trying to bring my fuel station up, but can't get reinforced frames or transmitters to drop.
Would you send me some?

Thanks,

DC

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
G'day, all!
Items needed (Android): 3x Ampermeter (for Repair Base L4), 2x City Model, 2x Stamp (for Town Hall L4)
Thank you! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Im having problems with drops from my markets even my neighbours. So much so I don't rhink I'll complete this mission. Who designs these missions and why do they make it almost impossible to complete.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
I agree, it doesn't look like it's possible to complete the Easter mission. The FMs are hardly dropping anything. :(

Anyways, thanks for the gifts. I still need a steady supply of flight items. Signature is updated.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone! Thank you for all your gifts and sorry for delays with returns - had a very busy week. Sending out today:
olly 333 - jet engine
InCoNvEnIeNtE - sorry finger slipped pass spare wire :(
One Bad Day - deicer + add radar to fyerduck
brookeluke, flip123 (jpjpjp2) - fuel hose
vayka1 (noya12) - fuel adds. sry don't have anything from your wish list, so i thought it would be useful
Long - catering
Kei - nav module + (2) - landing lamp
karthi - duty free
snowy70 - server rack. Thank you for it! Please send me more of them :)
pienicki - os beacon
Phantom - spare prop + radar to "slow mo 2" :)
greensmith - fuel hose
JesperJ - spare prop
SMIBA - passengers

My 7 FMs are dropping same things and now I have 10-0-0-7-5 :( :( :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Drops from fm are ridiculous dont think i will complete this mission didnt do get to do last one cuse of one butterfly.
My score is 9-0-1-11-1 keep getting the same items i already have, Phantom i see you have completed mission on ph2 whats ure secret lol i need a miracle to complete mime :( :( :( :):):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Drops from fm are ridiculous dont think i will complete this mission didnt do get to do last one cuse of one butterfly.
My score is 9-0-1-11-1 keep getting the same items i already have, Phantom i see you have completed mission on ph2 whats ure secret lol i need a miracle to complete mime :( :( :( :):):)
on ph2 account i have a good balanced drop rate, i don;t have many neighbors and they don;t visit me often (compare with phantom game) so i think that neighbors are the problem (just a theory):whistle:
i will play the next day in offline mode (i will turn on my wireless only when i send gifts) and see what happens

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I think the discussion on the Easter mission should be located in one of the other threads, not the Daily Trading thread.;)
However breaching my own rule, I suggest you look at the "Bali Hi technique" as my experience with drops increased after I followed that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
S

Sorumbas

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi Everyone!

I am currently on vacation but still playing, visiting and gifting everyday. Just didn't have the chance to post for 2 days.

Please send flight catering, fuel hoses and spare propellers to me, pretty please...;)

BTW, I already have the complete set of the organic menu so I am done with the Easter mission. I was getting nervous because at 3 days to go, I was still lacking 2 vegetables but in a round of clicking my markets, I got the last 2. I am just not confirming complete on the last set yet so I can take advantage of more drops from farmer's markets. I have 8 farmer's markets so come visit and try your luck.:p

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thx air canillas the engine was the last one :).

Sorumbas, do you still need 1 robot tester? I wasn't able to check and post in the forum for the last 2-3 days. I was relying on memory and username indicated needed items. I am on vacation so always out and about but still playing, gifting and visiting. Let me know and I will send robot tester to you once the gifting resets.:)

I
Hey freinds! :)

Code: SWWMV1

Need: Drill machine, insulation, rope block and sandback.

Can send: Fuel (3), do not disturb sign, robotic lawnmower, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerfull radio transmitter, spaceship engine, POS termonal, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup.

Hope someone will help me you, and ill be glad to help you :)

Insulation sent from Bali2.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20). Did you change your in-game name? I looked through all my neighbors 3 times and didn't find Bali, I do see Bali2. Am I still on your neighbor list?
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Deicer.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
stevel2606, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't need it since a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Flight Catering.
lauren: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Additional Radar.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Flight Catering, .
Destination: APC: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Gyroscope.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Deicer.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Grinding Machine.
air canillas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Propeller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom