Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 7th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Sure someone will help you.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good Luck(y)(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
sorry to all my neighbours....:( was cut off from internet and AC for the past 4 days...:confused: so , couldnt play or send gifts or visit the forum...i have sent out the gifts for today..!!! thanks to everyone who sent me gifts !! :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
Do you know that feeling in a weekend? Too late to bed, headache etc :mad::sleep::coffee::giggle:??
Well this morning I have that feeling...
Anyway, I send my gifts in an hour (hope they are the gifts you need :oops:)

Thanks to the neighbours who've send me fuel(20) (y) Yesterday I reached level 38, I have enough greenies to buy land for sale, :ROFLMAO:
Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Updated my sig. for noya12.
vayka1 is still in need for crescents!!!!!
Also thanx for the gifts;);)
Just send out my gifts for today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Just updated my signature
TV panel x3, Grinding Machine x1, Air vent filter x3, Controller x2 for Hotdog 1
and silver crescents for hotdog.
Thanks for all the gifts received today and yesterdsay

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone. Thanks again for your gifts. Sent out my gifts for today. Special thanks to Bali Hi for the dispatch console. Need 3 server racks and one video wall to finish my mission control.

diwata sorry I sent you the wrong gift. Meant to send one of the flight items on your list but thin I sent a build item yoi probably will never need. Will send right gift tomorrow.

My drops for Easter mission is getting worse. I only got one yesterday and none from my neighbors in the last two days. My score is 5-0-4-4-2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
@InCoNvEnieNtE thanks:p
It's impossible to complete. Today I had only 1 drop from both account. My score is 31123 for hotdog and 31332 for hotdog1. What a waste of time
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I could use some spare propellers if anyone can send them.

I agree with the others, this Easter mission is a joke. I've only received 1 organic menu collection despite having 7 markets.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
My recipients:
12:34 : Navigation Module
air canillas : Passengers10
Ana Cristina Eusebio : Flight Catering
Angry Bear : Oscillating Beacon
Bali Hi : Passengers10
Blackcloud : Silver Crescent
brookeluke : Fuel Hose
bubbajed5711 : Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 : Flight Catering
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Air Vent Filter . Finally you updated your signature! :D I was wondering what items you need and if what I sent was useful to you. Would you please send me one more Archive Box? :D
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Spare Wire
javi : Fuel Hose
nsari : Spare Propeller
kd8ov : Additional Radar

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
SWWMV1
Username
mxjelle
Hey freinds! :)

Code: SWWMV1

Need: Drill machine, insulation, rope block and sandback.

Can send: Fuel (3), do not disturb sign, robotic lawnmower, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerfull radio transmitter, spaceship engine, POS termonal, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, makeup.

Hope someone will help me you, and ill be glad to help you :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Air Vent Filter . Finally you updated your signature! :D I was wondering what items you need and if what I sent was useful to you. Would you please send me one more Archive Box? :D

Red Fox One Any gift from you are useful. :p. I will send you an Archive box now

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
A special thank you to my new neighbor Bali Hi who help me with some office furniture. Would you send calculators next?
vayka1 thanks for the Amperemeter. Would you send me one more?
As usual thanks to all my great neighbors for their gifts.

Gifts in alphabetical order:

air canillas fuel hose
Bali Hi passengers
diwata flight catering
Dulcesakura additional radar
flip123 fuel hose
Hotdog I sent you a fuel hose, but you are a stinker for sending me a cresent again
karen powerful radio transmitter
melony osc beacon
olly 333 jet engine
pienicki osc beacon
sgabor spare wire
snowy70 channel bar
Sorumbas fuel additives
vayka1 spare wire

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom