Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 31st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
To all my dear forum friends but specially to:
tdv InCoNvEnIeNtE antony1406 Aero karthi pienicki JAKEL karen One Bad Day Bali Hi SMIBA Deetee04 jimmy21 Brian Skinner busbyelliot x1d154 Donclyde brookeluke Toddfish Angry Bear

My bunny Capuccino and I wish you a Happy Easter!! ;)

P.S Thank you so much for all your help :love:

PicsArt_1364752471782.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
A special thank you to Sorumbas and karen , becasue they were the only neighbors not to send me silver cresents.
I always appreciate any gifts, but I need to get my airship flying.
Please no cresents.
I am sending out gifts now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good afternoon friends, just upgrade the game today :S didnt have internet on my tablet,i need a lot of silver crescent :)
tdv tks for the some that you send, if you have filled candies send me please

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
olly 333 and antony1406, you two have 4or5 markets. Do you still need crescents?

To all others.... From a few people I have added the amount of farmer markets, mostly those with 4 markets or more (and/or could see them when visiting) This is an extra service and will not be up to date (to much time)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 and antony1406, you two have 4or5 markets. Do you still need crescents?

To all others.... From a few people I have added the amount of farmer markets, mostly those with 4 markets or more (and/or could see them when visiting) This is an extra service and will not be up to date (to much time)

Yes I need still crescents because I have 59 leafs, 16 to go! Thanks to all neighbours for sending me crescents, tomorrow I resend a lot of them (but there is the limit of course..)
Or do you want I click on the bushes at my neighbours? Thats what I'm doing of course, because I want to finish that task...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Yes I need still crescents because I have 59 leafs, 16 to go! Thanks to all neighbours for sending me crescents, tomorrow I resend a lot of them (but there is the limit of course..)
Or do you want I click on the bushes at my neighbours? Thats what I'm doing of course, because I want to finish that task...
olly 333, your choice, I finished the 1th and 3th at the same time, I didn't have that dillema.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Is it just me or is any one else not getting nothing when they click on farmers markets, i have not got 1 thing from the farmers market building has any one else, thinkn how am i gonna complete it if not getting any items. Didnt complete last mission :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I have been off line for the last few days. I had an unexpected trip and had NO Internet. I have a few minutes of Internet now and will be fully back tomorrow. I will send gifts after I update, which won't be until tomorrow as my Internet now is very slow and I won't have it for more than a very few short minutes.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Thanks for your gifts! Sent out Silver Crescent to the first 20 neighbors I received gifts from since my last gift reset, there are still several of you left I will return gift tomorrow.

Also please note, my gift priority goes to those who often participate in the forum, I cannot return gift to those who do not post in the forum for months even though you sent me gift, because I have no idea about what you need now or if you actually want to try the current mission. I have tagged each of you but I am going to stop tagging these neighbors since they would never read these tags.

tdv: thanks for the load of Silver Crescent, really appreciate all your help!!

Thanks for the Silver Crescents from these neighbors and my Silver Crescents just went out to you:
One Bad Day
perezgreg
Beer Baron
cap'n5
air canillas: sent you Silver Crescent before saw your post of not needing it, will send you something else next time.
Destination: APC
Sophie
mandeer
notch
Shinobi273
Québec
antony1406
86Stalker
knpl
Cicignon
flip123
CK-Airport
valestij

daniel degracia: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Feb 24, not sure if you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20). Are you not going to participate the Happy Easter mission? Let me know and I can stop sending you the Silver Crescent.

Njoud: thanks for the Silver Crescent. I don't see a post from you since Feb 27, not sure if you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, will check your post again later.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, your signature still says you need Christmas mission items, will check your post later again.
Chris3112: thnaks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, have no idea
whether you will participate in the Easter Cheer mission, will check your post again later.
al862: thanks for Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, will check your post again later.
summerxcape: thanks for the Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now or if you will joint the current mission, will check your post again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom