Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 31st March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Hi,Good morning and Happy Easter to all..
Thanks to my friends(y) for your gifts
Phrases_wishes_for_a_happy_Easter_with_glitter_animated_gif_eggs.gif

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Afternoon to you all

Still no luck on the farm. Need more silver crescents. My bunnies all gone to sleep. :sleep: :sleep: No Easter eggs today. Need around 50 more something leaf for both Hotdog and Hotdog 1.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Good morning and happy Easter. Do not need silver crescents anymore, but will send them. In desperate need of aircraft tire or sparewire to goto Sydney to try to get them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Still nothing from my markets. Don't need crescents anymore, but I'll send them tonight when return from football, around 11 hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
after a lazy start, today i got one exotic fruit and one live fish from my market and another exotic fruit from mali airport.
count began 0-0-0-1-2

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I've been traveling so I haven't had a chance to keep up with things. I sent out a bunch of gifts, mostly crescents. I'm playing the missing so need them back.

air canillas you can send back the Spare Prop, I need that too.

Have a good day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This is the first quest I see with a 10.000 coins reward. Farmer market items must be hard to get....
Just build my 4th and 5th farmer market for those interested

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys

I will sent the silver cresents later today.
Good luck all... I really love it that I finished the mission this time (I didn't finished it last year on time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom