Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Strategies for the GIANT Planes

I already buy one Giant plane with coins and one with tokens.
The reason why I buy Giant plane with tokens is because I can save my coins for other purpose ;)
But I also buy one Giant plane with coins because if the Giant S1 plane broken it will cost 1 green cash to speed up the repairing:(

greensmith nsari - etal- I recommend you spend your tokens getting the Giant SI planes rather than using your coins. I bought 3 normal giants (900k) rather than use my tokens (in hindsight a silly boy). I can tell you that when the Giants brake down it costs 2 greenies to speed up the repair. S1 planes only need 1 greenie to speed up repairs (if you don't want to wait).

Hope this assists but if I had my time over I would definitely use the gold/silver tokens

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
greensmith nsari - etal- I recommend you spend your tokens getting the Giant SI planes rather than using your coins. I bought 3 normal giants (900k) rather than use my tokens (in hindsight a silly boy). I can tell you that when the Giants brake down it costs 2 greenies to speed up the repair. S1 planes only need 1 greenie to speed up repairs (if you don't want to wait).

Hope this assists but if I had my time over I would definitely use the gold/silver tokens
OHH!!! I only know that when my jumbo S1 plane broken, I must use one greenies to speed up the repair and for regular Jumbo plane, I can use a repair item to repair it.
And I think it will the same with regular Giant plane :oops::nailbiting: Don't know that it will cost two greenies to speed up repair.
Because Yesterday I had my Giant S1 plane broken...but didn't experience with regular giant plane...
Now, I only hope that the plane will not broken:angelic:
Pakman, thanks for the info(y)

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,
I think this is very good idea. I'm also finishing Sands of Time quest. I need less then one week to finish it with 3 star for all Ancient Egypt destinations. Then I will sell all ten Powerfull Delta planes.
I have enough gold tokens to buy two GIANT S1 planes forever.
But I'll buy additional ordinary Turboprop x2, Jet x4, and Delta x2 planes and I'll fly to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory, South Observatory to get some items for space collections. These planes can be useful also for next coming quest - Valentines day.

I still have only one star for both Space Mission. :-(

DarekK

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
question: if you sell a S1 plane what do you get in return? tokens or coins? I just reached over 100 tokens and was planning to get a jet s1. Since I am a low level player, (just reached level 40) and about to start the Aztec Quest. would you use your tokens or saved them? thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
question: if you sell a S1 plane what do you get in return? tokens or coins? I just reached over 100 tokens and was planning to get a jet s1. Since I am a low level player, (just reached level 40) and about to start the Aztec Quest. would you use your tokens or saved them? thanks!
hansle10,
I would save them. I think the tokens are best spent on the Giant planes. (All S1 planes cost the same in tokens: 10 gold and 100 silver.) Right now I have two and I'm sending them to Caracas while my eight Powerful Deltas sit in the hangars waiting for the next quest. If the quest requires Jets, I will sell the Powerful Deltas and buy Jets. But the two Giant planes will remain.
By the way, at Level 40 you are hardly a low level player. You are doing great!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom