Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Strange things after update

Device
  1. Android
So I got the 'Santa Claus' update with a new mission. But it comes with some very annoying bugs/changes:
- When the airport launches the elves have glitches, this is resolved after a few seconds.
- The game is extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwww!
- The neighbour interface is worse then ever.

I started the game this morning and did the usual: landing planes, receiving my gifts from neighbours, collecting from all my buildings and sent some planes to destinations. This time I launched my rocket into space. Because of the slow game I restarted my tablet. When I started my game again, my progress was restored back to where I started this morning, but all the gifts were gone and my rocket was in countdown. So I had to do everything again and lost my gifts. Because the game is soooooooo slow I restarted it again without internet connection to see if it would differ. Unfortunately it didn't, so I restarted the game again with my internet connection on. This time my space mission tells me my rocket is ready to launch!?? o_O.

Device
  1. Android
I play it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1... The strange thing is that I played the game yesterday after the update and did some missions for Santa Claus.... but I am almost sure that the gameplay wasn't as slow as today. That's why I was blaming my tablet and rebooted it this morning.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
with my s3 the game is almost unplayable. Takes multiple clicks to do anything and neigbour view is terrible. I'm guessing it's the snow effect what is slowing it down the most.
Doesn't GI test these games with regular devices at all?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
The new neighbour menu is horrible, I only have 150 neighbours and it already takes me ages to find a neighbour, I feel with the people who have around 400 neighbours ^^

I sort of like the snow, even though it makes the game lag. Maybe it would be better to create a white, snowy surface around the airport instead of the snowflakes. Would look even better I think.

i can't remove neighbours and now i really need a search button in neighbour new menu
The new neighbour menu is horrible, I only have 150 neighbours and it already takes me ages to find a neighbour, I feel with the people who have around 400 neighbours ^^

I have not upgraded and I have 400+ neighbours. What is so horrible about the neighbour menu???
I saw Air Cannilas' partial screen shot of the neighbour menu in the Saturday daily thread.
Friso, how about a complete screen shot?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso

So as you can you can not remove a neighbour anymore. The scrolling through the screen is slower as you can only see 4 to 6 neighbours at the same time and they are listed next to each other (which caused me to overlook the person I tried to find a few times already).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
I have not upgraded and I have 400+ neighbours. What is so horrible about the neighbour menu???
I saw Air Cannilas' partial screen shot of the neighbour menu in the Saturday daily thread.
Friso, how about a complete screen shot?
a picture is worth a thousand words

2.jpg

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Haha i deleted allready many people, i started with the stadiums mission, .ot any of the mission buildings like that brasil villa? I kicked you.
With the space mission i did again the same.
And within 2 weeks i do the same with santa mission....

Device
  1. Android
After upgrading I was visiting a neighbor and zapping elves. After one elf a pop-up came up saying I completed the Mexican Dinner Collection.

So this task has disappeared from the list at the left side of the screen, but when I checked; still need 2 items to complete. Hope this doesn't reduce the item drop rate any more. Not sure what's worst than never drops. :cautious:

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
I also updated for Bad Santa's Day and my device is also very slow.
I still CAN'T visit/send gifts to my neighbors for almost 5 weeks now.
So i'm verry pissed of with this game.
GI can transfer greenies to your account after contacting them, but it seems that they can't solve my neighbor-problem the same way. That really sucks!!!!!

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Yeah, I have all the problems stated above too, especially the slow & lagging. I am using HTC Desire HD.

The other bad thing of the new neighbour interface is that when I gift 1 item to multiple neighbours, you would tick those you want to send.
Then when I want to gift another item, the previous ticks are still there, there is no clear all ticks option.
So I have to spend time to untick the previous ones first.

But seems like u can gift more than 1 item to the same neighbour within the same day, can anyone confirm this?

Top Bottom