Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Spend greenies on?

Answer: don't spend it. Save it. Wait. If You don't know what you want you're not easy to spend it. Wait for a tesla and wait till it's half price with the daily offer!

@Madge59230 Have you purchased a Tesla through a daily offer? I've been waiting for months and not seen it come up once. If you have purchased it what was the price - was it really only 15??? I am considering just purchasing it at 30 anyways to make room for more buildings city side.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Tesla power plant, costed 24 or 30 greenies, can have more 300 electricity. 300 electricity can be constributed by 5 coal station. 5 coal stations only occupy less than two lands(two land can construct 8 coal stations). My suggestion is not to construct tesla power plant instead of coal stations.

Tesla power plant, costed 24 or 30 greenies, can have more 300 electricity. 300 electricity can be constributed by 5 coal station. 5 coal stations only occupy less than two lands(two land can construct 8 coal stations). My suggestion is not to construct tesla power plant instead of coal stations.

Yes, however, I am short on land and the 1m per land plot to purchase.

I don’t know how much ur land cost is on your level but as you progress then it gets expensive.

Ifs better to get Tesla especially when it’s on offer for 24 greens as this takes much more less space than the coal stations and other electric producers.

I don’t know how much ur land cost is on your level but as you progress then it gets expensive.

Ifs better to get Tesla especially when it’s on offer for 24 greens as this takes much more less space than the coal stations and other electric producers.

I recently purchase expansion 20 for 1 mil and no longer have an option for purchasing land for coin. I have been following forum recommendations to purchase land with coins while you have it and no will only purchase land with greenies due expansion sales.

I am tight on space so the Tesla seems to be the advantage for me in the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom