Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Spaceship Launch - Help needed

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qi0wyv
Username
aRockAir
Hello everyone,

I am a little bit frustrated, it looks like I'm screwing up my 2nd spaceship launch. I am a newcomer in space travel and unfortunately I have not enough fuel. Does anyone feel like supporting me?

Thanks a lot

ARockAir - Code 03qi0wyv

Hello everyone,

I am a little bit frustrated, it looks like I'm screwing up my 2nd spaceship launch. I am a newcomer in space travel and unfortunately I have not enough fuel. Does anyone feel like supporting me?

Thanks a lot

ARockAir - Code 03qi0wyv
Joined, added a QL that will cut the flight time down to 2h. Trying to find someone to add a second one that will take us down to 15 minutes. @jmsammons415 are you about? If we get a second QL, I'll add the full points to launch it. If anyone else reading this wants to join and has one, we're 756/1600 with 3. OP has put in 324, so in practical terms all positions available.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot

ARockAir - Code 03qi0wyv

I share your frustration, I had tried 4 launches and failed them all and no-one was available to join me. I am not sure why the game masters did not develop the rocket ship launches to have the ability for the players to have the option to produce their own items for a successful launch, just like the helicopter portion.

I share your frustration, I had tried 4 launches and failed them all and no-one was available to join me. I am not sure why the game masters did not develop the rocket ship launches to have the ability for the players to have the option to produce their own items for a successful launch, just like the helicopter portion.
Again, key word is cooperation. And that can’t be achieved with neighbors you’re not able to communicate with. So
Make neighbors from this forum (or active messenger groups)
Follow the launches thread, take notice of open launches advertised there, send neighbor requests if needed, join their launches .
If you want to launch your own, advertise it in the launches section, watch your thread and answer all requests
Join an active alliance, again with open communication channels. Launch with them!
I can tell you I never had a failed launch again after joining this forum.
And at this point, with all the support I have now, from forum neighbors, alliance mates and other players I regularly talk to, I know I will always have a bunch of people to rescue me if I unwillingly open a pad (and that happens too)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

tanayp21

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03dc7lr6q
Username
tp21
Again, key word is cooperation. And that can’t be achieved with neighbors you’re not able to communicate with. So
Make neighbors from this forum (or active messenger groups)
Follow the launches thread, take notice of open launches advertised there, send neighbor requests if needed, join their launches .
If you want to launch your own, advertise it in the launches section, watch your thread and answer all requests
Join an active alliance, again with open communication channels. Launch with them!
I can tell you I never had a failed launch again after joining this forum.
And at this point, with all the support I have now, from forum neighbors, alliance mates and other players I regularly talk to, I know I will always have a bunch of people to rescue me if I unwillingly open a pad (and that happens too)
I’m trying to add more friends for help in green/blue launches. Can I add you?

Top Bottom