Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Becky my capsule will be back in 15 minutes. Are you ready and how many points can you add?
billsnj I joined another launch. My lander returns in 23 hours and 45 minutes. I could launch again tomorrow. I can contribute up to 1000 points right away. If you want to launch together tomorrow night, tell me what time works for you and if you want gold or silver.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Colin chew
Colin Chew we are neighbours look for Captain tneil

Neil ellor. That's strange. See the attachment, it show awaiting reply. ??? Anyway, we try this time to check whether I'm able to see your launch. Let me know when you are about to launch. Happy Helen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 123

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Col
Neil ellor. That's strange. See the attachment, it show awaiting reply. ??? Anyway, we try this time to check whether I'm able to see your launch. Let me know when you are about to launch. Happy Helen
Colin Chew This is strange as you are seeing a picture of my daughter? I never have an avatar on my profile there is a glitch somewhere so it doesn’t show (I think?) I have asked GI and they said to associate with facebook which I have done but still no avatar? But you are defiantly a neighbour of mine Captain tneil

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi tdv just joined your launch! Rsorour I see you are in too! Mrstepot want to help out?
tdv, I'm going to slow burn if that's ok, bed shortly but happy to keep things going during the day UK time unless of course you finish it off overnight, will stay in 3rd or lower on this one to let you guys take gold & silver!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi tdv just joined your launch! Rsorour I see you are in too! Mrstepot want to help out?
tdv, I'm going to slow burn if that's ok, bed shortly but happy to keep things going during the day UK time unless of course you finish it off overnight, will stay in 3rd or lower on this one to let you guys take gold & silver!
Steve My lander does not return for another 2 hours and I am guessing the launch will be over by then, but thanks for thinking of me.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Easy quick launch!!! Now that's what i'm talking about!! Thanks tdv for making it an easy launch for myself and Steve . I'm still waiting on a PEB or 2 to lead a launch. Steve i was hoping that your launch would give me the last foot print to build that monument. I have a feeling this launch will be it.
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Steve & Rsorour - opps sorry I did not mean to start a launch and I did not check the forum - My son wanted to see the big rocket take to the sky... So was buring all I had...

Perhaps when it returns tonight we could try a slightly better organised launch... Mrstepot and anyone else you are most welcome to join in (currently we are just wasting silver and bronze)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
billsnj - my lander returns at 22:30 tonight on TDV19 - did you want to organise a launch party for then? if so let me know what position you want?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - my lander returns at 22:30 tonight on TDV19 - did you want to organise a launch party for then? if so let me know what position you want?
tdv - Let me see what I have going this AM - I was just invited to join another launch and want to check it out.
BTW GIS just got back to me re: My launch problems - here is the reply:
Dear Bill
We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.
Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Mary, May 03 10:15 (MSK):
Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.
Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Bill thanks got you, if you decide to go just let me know, 1minute until arrival Neil PS thanks for the gift will return later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom