Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Am in a very fast launch with Ant if anyone wants to nip in, one solid fuel is all it would take, crickey this is fun compared to my usual slo mos!!

@Captaintneill

You are showing 2 launches! So didn't join :(

Helen

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Helen yes and sorry all going well though up to 1392 now with Arne (vind airport) I was worrying a bit at first when I found out thought it was a solo run but can go slow burn now until it matters Nei

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Steve & Rsorour - opps sorry I did not mean to start a launch and I did not check the forum - My son wanted to see the big rocket take to the sky... So was buring all I had...

Perhaps when it returns tonight we could try a slightly better organised launch... Mrstepot and anyone else you are most welcome to join in (currently we are just wasting silver and bronze)
tdv my lander gets back late tonight. I fear you will have launched by then. I am trying to organize another group that can launch later each evening because I always miss the one with you, Steve and Rsorour. But it was fun while it lasted! :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Mrstepot .... Don't give up... We could still make it work somehow ..Its out of sync now as we all are either on launches adding points or waiting for landers..
I was about to tag you in a message out to see where everybody's current launch standings so we can get another launch fired away. My lander arrives 6:16 EST/5:16 CST. I'm in no rush to fire again. I can wait for you. I am hoping to get those PEBs but getting garbage instead. In the meantime as i launch with others , i am using some of the points i would have liked to use toward my 1st place finish launch, further delaying that launch, in the search for fast burn items. We just need to keep an eye on this thread through out the day today. All i know is tdv (TDVCrApple2) and Steve will be ready to fire again around the same time my lander arrives; give and take 1 hour.
Cheers!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot .... Don't give up... We could still make it work somehow ..Its out of sync now as we all are either on launches adding points or waiting for landers..
I was about to tag you in a message out to see where everybody's current launch standings so we can get another launch fired away. My lander arrives 6:16 EST/5:16 CST. I'm in no rush to fire again. I can wait for you. I am hoping to get those PEBs but getting garbage instead. In the meantime as i launch with others , i am using some of the points i would have liked to use toward my 1st place finish launch, further delaying that launch, in the search for fast burn items. We just need to keep an eye on this thread through out the day today. All i know is tdv (TDVCrApple2) and Steve will be ready to fire again around the same time my lander arrives; give and take 1 hour.
Cheers!
Rsorour my lander will arrive around 8pm CST. That is too late for our UK friends to join. I can't get home from work in time to join your earlier launches most days -except for this week when I got snowed in under 14 inches of snow (if you can believe it) and can't get to work!
GamingSwiftie and I seem to have a similar schedule and are going to try to launch together when our landers return. Feel free to hop aboard if you want a lift! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
quote="billsnj, post: 45527, member: 1340"]Happy Helen cricket this is fun? Here in the States we say Holy Cow this is fun! LOL[/quote]

Hiya Bill

I just got a "seriously likeable" award from the forum. Guess you are still my no 1 fan :)

HH

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
tdv billsnj GamingSwiftie Mrstepot Steve and anybody who is interested. As far as i understand so far, tdv and Bill are ready to launch. Becky and GamingSwiftie will be ready in 3-4 hours. I am ready to go. I do not have enough for a gold finish but could go for silvers or bronzes depending on who needs what. We could also split into 2 groups. Just let me know. I will be on standby.
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
tdv billsnj GamingSwiftie Mrstepot Steve and anybody who is interested. As far as i understand so far, tdv and Bill are ready to launch. Becky and GamingSwiftie will be ready in 3-4 hours. I am ready to go. I do not have enough for a gold finish but could go for silvers or bronzes depending on who needs what. We could also split into 2 groups. Just let me know. I will be on standby.
Cheers!
Ok 8:30 PM here in southern New Jersey! Who is going to launch? I'm in for a P2 launch as a supporting player. Number 2 or 3 spot works ANC even # 4. Bill

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Mrstepot - Looks like I'm good to go again... So, whenever you're ready, just let me know. :)

As mentioned yesterday, I don't care about placings much. So, you get to choose your placing.

FYI: GS2 will definitely not be much good beyond a slow burn. (I'll be down right shocked if it goes past 200 points.) However, GS3 can safely put in up to 1200 points, maybe a little more if I'm paying attention to timers. Of course I'll keep it behind you unless I hear otherwise. ;)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot - Looks like I'm good to go again... So, whenever you're ready, just let me know. :)

As mentioned yesterday, I don't care about placings much. So, you get to choose your placing.

FYI: GS2 will definitely not be much good beyond a slow burn. (I'll be down right shocked if it goes past 200 points.) However, GS3 can safely put in up to 1200 points, maybe a little more if I'm paying attention to timers. Of course I'll keep it behind you unless I hear otherwise. ;)
GamingSwiftie I am ready to go. Can you see my launch? Go ahead and take gold. I am fine with silver. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom