Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Rsorour any return on 20 points can't be that bad. I was trying to wait for Becky but when I read her report about snow I figured I had better hop on one ready to launch. It looks like her ride will be fast. Bill. Mrstepot
:ROFLMAO: You should hear about Mrstepot then...
I knew I could complete one by myself and I wanted to have the lander back for tonight's launch (assuming a group launch would happen). So, I was trying to do a very very quick one and thus didn't advertise it. She hops in while I'm waiting on timers for the last 8 points.

Edit: I think the whole launch came in just under 20 minutes.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Using 100% of your neighbor visits for things that give the space collection pieces (ie: Research Labs, Launch pads, training centers, etc) and lots of good fortune when cashing in launch boxes.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
:ROFLMAO: You should hear about Mrstepot then...
I knew I could complete one by myself and I wanted to have the lander back for tonight's launch (assuming a group launch would happen). So, I was trying to do a very very quick one and thus didn't advertise it. She hops in while I'm waiting on timers for the last 8 points.

Edit: I think the whole launch came in just under 20 minutes.
Yep... Do you think I hold the record for the LEAST number of points contributed to a launch?? Lol!! :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi all, Rsorour, billsnj, Mrstepot, tdv, Pakman, GamingSwiftie, all others, I'm ready to launch if anyone wants to?
I can either go for gold or support, don't mind, just looking for two Neil Armstrong footprints to get my space monument! Annoyingly my last silver box have me two Space Shuttles instead!!
Let me know!
Steve my capsule won't return till tonight - I was on the launch with Rsorour last night.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Steve - Unfortunately Mrstepot and I don't have lander returns for another 12 hours. So, I won't be ready to go until tomorrow morning. (And both games will definitely need to be in the rubbish burning only stages.)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi all, Rsorour, billsnj, Mrstepot, tdv, Pakman, GamingSwiftie, all others, I'm ready to launch if anyone wants to?
I can either go for gold or support, don't mind, just looking for two Neil Armstrong footprints to get my space monument! Annoyingly my last silver box have me two Space Shuttles instead!!
Let me know!
Steve I have plenty of fuel and can certainly contribute more than my infamous 8 points, but my lander won't return for 12 hours. :)
P.S. They don't call him GamingSwiftie for nothin'! I only had time to put in 8 points!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Hahaha... And in another minute you would only have had time to put in 6 points. :whistle:

P.S. Also got a kick out of "him"... I'm a girl... :angelic:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hiya, well I'm happy to start a launch, pop in about 900-1000 and then slow burn, you guys can jump in overnight when your capsules come back and just dump solid fuel and EBs for easy silver and bronzes? If needed I can then finish off morning UK time ...
billsnj, Rsorour, tdv, Mrstepot, Pakman and anyone else? Simp1710 - never got your add request, and can't seem to add you, will try again shortly.

UPDATE: Launch started ... 944/2000 already with 23:06:00 left. I'm going for gold but dropping into slow burn for a while ... all welcome to join, use up rubbish items and get easy silver and bronzes!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Steve - Joined your launch - noted that you are after gold - so will stay just under...

Anyone else want another silver or bronze? We are currently at 1882 points...

Launch Started by Steve
1. Gold - Steve (946 points)
2 Silver - TDVCrApple2 (936 points)
3 Silver onwards available

I will not add any more... So we can leave it opne for anyone who wants to join in when they can...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Happy Helen - saw you launch on TDV19 and joined it (we must be neighbours for that to happen - but you said I was not in your neighbour list - do you think it is worth raising a ticket with GIS?)

Left you gold - sadly Phantom got 3rd but still silver...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Happy Helen - saw you launch on TDV19 and joined it (we must be neighbours for that to happen - but you said I was not in your neighbour list - do you think it is worth raising a ticket with GIS?)

Left you gold - sadly Phantom got 3rd but still silver...
no problem, i wanted to help H.Helen with her launch and is silver :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom