Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Smaller size of airport causes problems.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Maybe it is because I am over 50, but I find the new smaller maximum zoom size of the airport, to be troublesome. The change in maximum zoom size of the city, went into effect with the last update.

I am finding it more difficult to tap on the correct building when I visit neighbors now. I have to be very careful to select the right building.

Is anyone else having this problem? It does not impact my own city much since I am tapping on everything in that city to collect stuff, and the sequence doesn't much matter.

Please check my signature as I need some items to complete two buildings : Control Tower level 10 and Pharm lab.

thanks.

volly

150+ Star Club
I have a sort of work around for this but you won't like it much. Get as many neighbors as you can. I will look for neighbors who have what I need and their city is setup well. (Items are grouped)
This usually makes it easier. The down side is of course is if you want to work with a specific neighbor and their city is a mess....you have to both treasure hunt and carefully tap.

Top Bottom