Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Silver planes and using tokens

I have 9 gold, and loads of silver tokens, and they seem hard work to get, so I want to get to 10 gold, use them up and then not worry about them. Question is what - I am thinking of either a silver falcon or a silver giant plane - but get the impression the breakdown rates, and costs of repairing them (I will not use greenies for that, just wait out the time) means they are a bad investment.

What do colleagues think and what experience have you got?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I don't see the S1 falcon as a worthwhile investment. For me it is definitely Giant S1.
Flights for Giant planes are much longer, so the reduction in flight times is higher (10% of 9 hours > 10% of 3 hours).
Then consider the excavations flights: None on Falcon planes (yet), 3 sets of quests on Giants. You can have the plane run 2 flights per map without fuel or catalyst.

Regarding S1 or normal planes ....

For Giant and Falcon (normal) planes repairs cost greenies anyway, so there is some opinions that I have seen before that you might as well JUST buy S1 Giants and Falcons. I guess it depends if you will have a policy to keep selling and buying different plane types. I don't know what you get back if you sell a S1 plane.

Regarding S1 or normal planes ....

For Giant and Falcon (normal) planes repairs cost greenies anyway, so there is some opinions that I have seen before that you might as well JUST buy S1 Giants and Falcons. I guess it depends if you will have a policy to keep selling and buying different plane types. I don't know what you get back if you sell a S1 plane.
If I'm not mistaken.
Selling S1 plane gives coins.
And it's not much of coins.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
On any plane once you sell you get 10 % of the value back that means on :
Giants which cost 300,000 you will get back 30,000.00
Falcons costs 500,000.00 you will get back 50,000.00

S! planes are considered same price as regular planes that you can buy with tokens instead of coins.

Top Bottom