Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Silly question......

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
....... but do you play with:

• Sound effects on
  • Music on
  • Sound effects and music on
  • Nothing on (what you do in the privacy of your own home is a matter for you........)

:)
P

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I never have the music on. In fact, I'd forgotten there even was music.
Until the last update, I had all the sound turned off, but now they've stopped the long noise when planes are being fuelled and loaded, I usually have it on again.

....... but do you play with:

• Sound effects on
  • Music on
  • Sound effects and music on
  • Nothing on (what you do in the privacy of your own home is a matter for you........)

:)
P
Good question i like it :D
Every thing on always but i use the headset when i am doing fast fly or fast launches so this make high mood and focus in the game feeling good :LOL:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
Nada... the biggest problem with videos is that the sound suddenly starts if I'm not in vibrate mode... but then I miss some calls when I dont notice the vibration... worst thing about games on your phone in my opinion. -t

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t1ojqu
Username
KNJM17
I play this game in public, at work, when i take a dump, and bassicly when ever i am not in a conversation or doing work etc - which means usually in a semi-public place, så i always have the sound off. Also, i dont like the sounds ;)

Top Bottom