Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Dear friends,

Launch #30 will be a single QL launch with SamZee. Because I run out of starter collections launch #29 will be my last one.
When that one is in the air I will leave the house and going to the pub to see and support The Netherlands on the World Cup Football against Mexico.
I want to thank you all for making this Double QL experience a great success and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
Special thanks for my fellow captain SamZee to work this out and organize it together and our Navigator Bali Hi for coordinate this operation the whole day, really great job!
And also thanks to greensmith, Pakman, Gt city, Bali Hi and melony for your input earlier this week!

Cheers,

Dick

Dear friends,

Launch #30 will be a single QL launch with SamZee. Because I run out of starter collections launch #29 will be my last one.
When that one is in the air I will leave the house and going to the pub to see and support The Netherlands on the World Cup Football against Mexico.
I want to thank you all for making this Double QL experience a great success and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
Special thanks for my fellow captain @SamZeeee to work this out and organize it together and our Navigator Bali Hi for coordinate this operation the whole day, really great job!
And also thanks to greensmith, Pakman, Gt city, Bali Hi and melony for your input earlier this week!

Cheers,

Dick

Thanks Dick for sharing your QL.
Good luck to the Orange Team.

Top Bottom