Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Server problem?

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Can't do anything related to internet. Like neighbour visit, gift sending/receiving, space launches, alliance count & status check etc.
Tried several times by restarting the game. Nothing happened. Btw internet connection is very good.
Anyone facing the same problem?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uw9f1c
Username
SthFlAussie
I still can't access internet related. Pisses me off. I'm halfway through completing a space launch and now I'm not going to make it and will loose everything I invested into the launch. Can't access or visit friends either. Somebody know when this will be resolved?

In my games I can buy from Duke but I can't visit,I can't send gifts and I can't launch :eek::(:mad::banghead:
I closed & opened the game, and I can now buy from Duke. Still can't land my launch, visit, or gift. Not all my flights are being counted, but some are. Counts in other alliances seem to be going up a little at a time. Got alliance rewards and flight rewards. I'm sure GI will get it together soon, but sure is frustrating. I took a screen shot of my active QL so maybe that will be replaced.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I am experiencing server problems. too. I get the message that there is a 'server connection problem. Please try again.' I have kept trying and usually by the third attempt I connect to the neighbour I am trying to visit. I hope they solve the problem soon.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I closed & opened the game, and I can now buy from Duke. Still can't land my launch, visit, or gift. Not all my flights are being counted, but some are. Counts in other alliances seem to be going up a little at a time. Got alliance rewards and flight rewards. I'm sure GI will get it together soon, but sure is frustrating. I took a screen shot of my active QL so maybe that will be replaced.
I'm also facing the same issue. I could lose a green launch reward.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Same here. No Alliance data and I have not gotten the alliance rewards for the week. Internet is working fine. Closed, reopened game and rebooted tablet several times. Nothing worked.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
At this point it would be nice if GI would issue a statement. Something to the affect that they are aware of the issue, and working on the problem and possibly some estimate on when services will be restored.

At this point it would be nice if GI would issue a statement. Something to the affect that they are aware of the issue, and working on the problem and possibly some estimate on when services will be restored.
They haven't even said anything on their facebook page. Just filled with people complaining about the problem, but no response from GI.

Top Bottom