Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Server problem?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
One of my games received the weekly rewards.
The other game got the airship store with everything for sale (nothing unavailable) but no rewards.
Neither can send gifts.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Nope mine dies t it says bolster terms or cheating which i am not 100%
Think time to quit sick of this
Spent over £200 on this game

I was told reboot the game so I stopped the app restarted phone but nothing still same

Can't send gfys to anyone
Cannot receive gifts
Lost all my 76 neighbours all gone
Airship won't let me buy to do with time travel ??
Launches won't start or work due to violated terms

What has happened to my game I'm stuck and done nothing at all

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Nope mine dies t it says bolster terms or cheating which i am not 100%
Think time to quit sick of this
Spent over £200 on this game

I was told reboot the game so I stopped the app restarted phone but nothing still same

Can't send gfys to anyone
Cannot receive gifts
Lost all my 76 neighbours all gone
Airship won't let me buy to do with time travel ??
Launches won't start or work due to violated terms

What has happened to my game I'm stuck and done nothing at all

It looks like you have an issue with the proper time registering on their server.

Were you traveling or did an update reset the time on your phone.

If this happen just before the server went down.

I would open a ticket with GI saying that the issue is on their end and to look into the issue.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
It looks like you have an issue with the proper time registering on their server.

Were you traveling or did an update reset the time on your phone.

If this happen just before the server went down.

I would open a ticket with GI saying that the issue is on their end and to look into the issue.

Hi yes I was travelling back from a break in las Vegas so went through I think 2-3 time zones so I think my phones time date changed automatically then crashed and not been right since

Fuel stopped not moved off 1 plus nothing lets me access connection

Attachments

• IMG_6957.PNG
    IMG_6957.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6960.PNG
    IMG_6960.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It is unfortunate that the issue is with your phone clock.
I suggest you go into phone time setting and see if the time is set on auto and what time zone.

You may need to manually correct these settings before GI unlocks your game, otherwise the game will lock itself up again when you travel.

Rule of thumb when travelling and playing the game. Always allow 30 minutes after you played the game and your time zone has changed to allow there servers to adjust to different setting.

GI servers cannot take rapid changes, it sets of an alarm, which can sometimes be a false positive.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
It is unfortunate that the issue is with your phone clock.
I suggest you go into phone time setting and see if the time is set on auto and what time zone.

You may need to manually correct these settings before GI unlocks your game, otherwise the game will lock itself up again when you travel.

Rule of thumb when travelling and playing the game. Always allow 30 minutes after you played the game and your time zone has changed to allow there servers to adjust to different setting.

GI servers cannot take rapid changes, it sets of an alarm, which can sometimes be a false positive.

Hi my phone clocks is fine and auto so it's correct as in UK time it was since 9am this morning

None has came back I'm still stuck

Nothing to access
No fuel to add so nothing's changed

Top Bottom