Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Scandinavia drop rate

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi everybody !

I am currently flying (for the first time) excavation maps.
I am flying to Scandinavia (maps we can buy at Duke Crooker store).

I am using a dice (not a golden one) and I have a drop rate equals to around 16%.

I would say without dice the drop rate would be around 8%.

What do you think about this ?? I feel dice doesn’t work well with those maps.

P.-S. : I speak about excavation maps (buyable with coins) not adventure maps (which drop from excavation maps).

Thanks a lot for your advice, experiences and thoughts !

I've been playing a long time now and I still cant understand the difference between quests, excavation and adventure flights. Is it just me...….?
P

Quests = tasks down the left side of your screen
Collectibles = collections found in the treasure chest icon on the bottom
Adventure/Excavation = same thing. There are the excavation destinations in your flight tab

But then, on top of that, we have map flights? which need maps we can only get from the store?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
P
The maps you buy from Duke are "Excavation" maps. These drop chests which contain maps to fly to the adventure destinations. For example, you buy the Scandinavian map from Duke and flying that will drop maps to Bergen, uppsala, trondheim, skara and helingsborg

But then, on top of that, we have map flights? which need maps we can only get from the store?

P
The maps you buy from Duke are "Excavation" maps. These drop chests which contain maps to fly to the adventure destinations. For example, you buy the Scandinavian map from Duke and flying that will drop maps to Bergen, uppsala, trondheim, skara and helingsborg
And those adventure maps you get from the Excavation maps are the ones that will let you earn adventure buildings for collectibles.

P
Excavation maps (Mesoamerica, Ancient Egypt, Scandinavia, etc) are flight items = 1 map 1 flight. These drop other maps known as adventure maps; 1 map many flights. These adventure maps drop items to build adventure buildings.

Top Bottom