Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 6th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just sent out my gifts. Thanks for all your gifts!:)

20 gifts is not enough, so if you didn't get any from me, you will get one soon, I promise.;)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, thx for the gifts.
I´m a little late to send the gifts, but i´m sending and u will get urs soon. ;)
Second gift shop is already there, fell free to visit, and i hope u grab a mission item.

Good Saturday to all.

P

piloot Darwin

Thx every body, I just finish my flight school. Now I hope the get my repairs base (L3) finish. the only thing I need is:

2 DRILL MACHINES, I hope some one can send me this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
HELP, HELP EVERYONE,

My JUMBO on NOYA12 has broken down, so i need for my repairbase:
3x TV PANEL, 3x GRINDING MACHINE, 2x AIR VENT FILTER and 2x CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tdv , Bali Hi, Aero can you guys help me with these items plz.???
Or is anybody else willing to help me out...............
Thanks very much in advance

Hi everybody,
  1. Here's my tip to complete the "United We Stand" collection faster: Build your Gift Shops close to one another and click on them with your fat thumb. I have had at least 3 double item drops and 2 triple item drops from my gift shops.
  2. "Bali Hi" will be embarking on the Ancient World Quest starting from tomorrow, so I am stocking up on Fuel(20), Fuel catalyst and Passengers(10).melony Dashpilot79, Mali, Red Fox One, Donclyde, Scud, tdv please send Fuel(20) if you can :D .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

User code: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre, space II items

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Gifts sent and thanks to all who have gifted.
Since I have been doing Aztec I only have jets and it seems to be hard trying to get fathers of the nation collection from Los Angeles.

GL to all.

Don Clydee

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12 has updated the sig. Searching for 3x TV-Panel and 2x Grinding Machine, who can help?????????????
Thanks in advance..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom