Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 26th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Hi

I'm gonna update soon and add a load more neighbours, I need to build some more flight catering's so could do with a load of Packaging Machines, Cooling Chambers and Defrosters. I have tons of Air Conditioner's so please don't send them.

Will send mine out shortly when it resets.

Cheers folks

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Was very busy this week, so no forum, but sending gifts by username. Having time now to catch up and search your profiles for the best fitting gift.
Thanks again for all your gifting!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sent you dispatcher console, sandbags and video boards - videowalls has been removed from our gifting list - if there is anyone still on an older verison of the game they might be able to help...
I tried setting up an older version of the game and when I sent the video walls they didn't go through, my neighbor got a notification that they received a gift but nothing was there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
hi SORRY but cant send gifts out today as my phone is not charging getting a new battery in the morning so will send them out first thing in the morning :)

Thanks for the gifts you sent in my last gift cycle! My gift reset time moved out again today, so I just sent out my gifts late. Signature has been updated.

Québec: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
jlosada: thanks for the Jet Engine but I don't need it, the reason I sent you Jet Engine yesterday was because you asked for it in your signature unless that was a mistake?
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Passengers.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
summerxcape: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Cooling Chamber.
zenmie: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
lkoo: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
al862: thanks for Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thanks again to all the gift received today and yesterday, especially tdv; Sophie and the rest of my neighbour.
Going to bed right now
BTW just updated my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom