Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 24th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello it has been a while since I have been on the forums, not sure if there are any of my old friends still around or not. If so, I could use a Transmitter, just need one to finish off my level 5 control tower. And also if anybody knows the secrets to getting items to drop, let me know as I have flow enough flights to Sao Paulo, Lima and Buenos Aires to master the flights about three times now and the items for the Brazilian Carnival mission are not dropping.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hello it has been a while since I have been on the forums, not sure if there are any of my old friends still around or not. If so, I could use a Transmitter, just need one to finish off my level 5 control tower. And also if anybody knows the secrets to getting items to drop, let me know as I have flow enough flights to Sao Paulo, Lima and Buenos Aires to master the flights about three times now and the items for the Brazilian Carnival mission are not dropping.
beerbrewer, some items just don't drop much.... Even with the official quest the sao Paulo etc didn't drop much (2 weeks for 1collection!!!! Was the assignment). Wait until end of september/october, the quest will probably return and the droprate will go up a little bit (just a little)
And wait until you reach the level 7 buildings. Their drops are also very rare

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi everyone,

Today's gifts...

Fuel (20):
Lukasz
Sky Ranger
TSharper
Donclyde
Florian
vayka1 (noya12)
javi
Cosmic Blue
nsari (sari2)
Long
Gt city (Gt city) - did you receive my gift? I didnt receive any of Drill Machine that you sent to me - but I dont need it anymore :)
Bali Hi (Bali Hi)
Kitty (Ka)
jackjackeli (jackjackeli)
Sorumbas

Other gifts...
Zanda - Optical System
Toertchen - Packing Machine
Kikunoi Honten - Packing Machine
Ivy Ng - Flight catering
al862 - Bath Towel

Thx for all yours gifts - please keep sending :)
Let me know if I missed some request.
Look for my signature - it's updated every day

beerbrewer,

You're not the only one. My game Bali2 is also catching up on quests and task, and I was also unable to complete the Brazilian Carnival quest, despite 3-starring all destinations (Sao Paulo, Lima, Buenos Aires).

I think Game Insight left out the probability setting when they updated the game, just like they forgot to open Tunguska destination when task to "fly toTunguska" was given. In the latest update, the Tunguska destination was restored so that people can finish that task. Perhaps they will tweak the probability a bit for the Brazilian Carnival. I am not willing to use SpyGlass or Golden dice on this task.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I am totally with you on the carnival magic quest.
I have 3 starred them all and when ever I have a plane with nothing to do I send it to one of those destinations.
I have earned 8 stadiums, but still can't get a carnival mask.

I have been send gifts, but not posting because of work.
Don Clyde

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
3 stars does not mean much to quests except rewards or in some cases maps. Some collections like Brazilian are on going with no limit to the number flights which drop collectables.

Thank you for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect the current priorities.

I would appreciate Fuel (20) form those who can send, thanks! Also a reminder to my neighbors, please do not send the items that I do not ask for in my signature or in my in-game name, we all have a limited number of gifts we can send everyday, please do not waste your gift resource.

vakuu: I didn't receive the Fuel (20) you said you sent today either, so 2 consective days now. I saw some others said they didn't receive your gift too, so looks like you have a gift issue again.
Polar: thanks for the Passgers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Wire and Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Wire and Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Gt city: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire to your Gt city 3 game.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chris and Tign games, sent Video Wall to both games.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sutekh: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Kitty: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering and Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller to your PG2 game.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent Fuel (20) to your Jpjpjp2 game.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), Spare Wire and Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman, thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Doune: thanks for the Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Flight Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
vakuu: I didn't receive the Fuel (20) you said you sent today either, so 2 consective days now. I saw some others said they didn't receive your gift too, so looks like you have a gift issue again.

Hi Long,
Yes, I have some problems with part of my neighbors... some of them get gifts without any problem, other part - dont... hope it will be solved soon
It was 2 missing gift that I sent to you... For some time I wont send you any gifts and after small break i will try again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeu945d
Username
timmey
Hello Vakuu,
i need for stadium
Username: timmey
Level:32, Stars: 66, Hearts: 6
Friend Code: aeu945d
5 replacement benches, 5 mower, 5 video wall, 5 football goal
and 3 control unit and 3 screens
and deicer or meals
it is very nice

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Gifts out, and sorry if I missed you today.
I am lucky to have many neighbors, but it is getting difficult to keep up.
Added 4 new stadiums so my priority list has changed.
Until GI fixes the fuel catalyst problem I am treading water.

Don Clyde
Thanks for all the gifts!

Top Bottom