Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 22nd June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

P

piloot Darwin

Oke I just tried it again

What I need is FEUL and PASSENGERS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I am still out of the running with Jpjpjp2. Still can't open it.
Some of you are sending items to flip123 or Jpjpjp. Most level 7 stuff turn into fuel3 at the moment. If you want to gift/exchange, please flightitems (whatever level) so I can hit 'sent back'. A lot of other stuff does not cross (even not sure about passengers at the moment)

Thanks all

Suresh, Kitty

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)
Its weekend time thats why this thread is so quite.

Thanks everyone for all the gifts n visit A bigger thanks to the super awesome tdv for all those fuel supply. really appreaciated
my terminal is up n running. now its turn for control tower.

Happy weekend everyone

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 86
Hearts: 07
Good morning everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,will send my gifts again late evening
@diwata @Landing lamp
@DJSANSEE @Oscillating Beacon
@hung @Fuel hose
@InCoNvEnIeNtE @Wall Speaker
@javi @Jet engine
@jmlane @Cockpit Glass
@ mel @Passengers (10) mel2 @Computer
@insari @wall speaker
@rodyw @monitor
@s8s@wall speaker
@Sorumbas @Fuel Catalyst
@Suresh @ monitor
@Kei @Deicer
@rdunton @spare wire
@Lukasz @Landing lamp
@Sky Ranger @great shots
@Scud @Landing lamp
There is 16 hours gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me and tell me so I can make adjustment
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

Oke I just tried it again

What I need is FEUL and PASSENGERS

P Darwin,
If you restart your game, I would advice you to change your name slightly, so that your neighbours know who you are, but can differentiate which is the current game.
If I accepted your requests, I would have 3 Piloot Darwins in my neighbour list, and I would have no idea which one I should send the gift to???
In GI's list, a game never dies, it just goes into limbo.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the gifts! And special thanks to tdv, Phantom, Bali Hi and many others who are sending me fuel(20). You guys rock! (y) Please keep them coming because I will start the Stonehenge quest in a couple of hours.

We had a big audit at work this last Thursday and Friday. I was able to send gifts on both nights but was only able to visit neighbors on one night only. Couldn't send lots of flights either. I only had 3 hours of sleep each night so I am really glad it's over. I should be able to start playing again! Yay!:LOL:

Scud - I am adding you. Please accept as I need all the fuel I can get. Will need them daily if you please...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I still haven't hit my first 20 neighbors on my new game. So, if you want in on the fuel (20) or other items in my list, add me.
Scud Sent an invite. Please accept. Fuel20 would be great. Will send you Landing Lamps
InCoNvEnIeNtE Sending Headset. Please confirm when you receive. (Not sure if you still have me in your neighbor list)
Nick Schultz Accepted your invite. Beverage Cooler on the way to you...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Hello all!
I'm back........................................
Game has been restored and I am back to my old self literally.
I will probably take the weekend to get things sorted out, but I will be gifting again by Monday.
I take it my area 51 maps are worthless now?
Thanks to all who visited me and sent gifts while I was in a coma.
Does anyone know if I can still finish the aztec mission?

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom