Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 22nd June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
I still haven't hit my first 20 neighbors on my new game. So, if you want in on the fuel (20) or other items in my list, add me.

Hi there, I've added you.

First post in a while, I've been trying to gift as much as possible mostly been sending out geigers but now the mission has ended willl check-in more and help where I can.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello all!
I'm back........................................
Game has been restored and I am back to my old self literally.
I will probably take the weekend to get things sorted out, but I will be gifting again by Monday.
I take it my area 51 maps are worthless now?
Thanks to all who visited me and sent gifts while I was in a coma.
Does anyone know if I can still finish the aztec mission?

Don

Glad to know you got your game restored. I have so many neighbors I don't know if theirs are working or already dead because of GI. Yes, you can still do the Aztec because it does not expire. Same as Stonehenge.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Scud i have add you, anybody can sed office chair or monitor?

I can send you office chair tonight.:)

And Scud, thank you for the fuel(20). I will send you landing lamp tonight too.:)

I also want to say that I am happy to see my neighbors' avatars on my city again!! And happy to be able to collect the bonuses from such visits again!:LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello all
Thanks for all the gifts
I finish also the terminal level 7

Now I need fuel for the Aztec mission , any help will be very welcome

I will reply anything I get, so if you need something send it to me and I will reply

Yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I sent out fuel to most except if your sig asked for something else.
diwata it is tough to figure out who is back.

If you were my neighbor before and still playing, but didn't receive a gift let me know.

DC

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi
I need 2 dispach consoles for my control tower level 6. Can any one help me with that.
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom