Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 20th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm still gifting fuel daily on FB. Although I notice I send out about 10x more than I receive, so please return if you are receiving it from me.

diwata - You have disappeared from my neighbor list and I can't add you back. Could you please add me back?

javi - I sent you Fuel Catalyst, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Bali Hi - I sent BALI131 a Fuel Hose, please keep sending me Fuel(20), And i sent Bali2 Passenger Seat, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Sky Ranger - I sent you Altimiter, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
S3R3G4 - I sent you Fuel Catalyst, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Shinobi273 - I sent you Altimiter, could you send it back? I need some of those too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oké flip123, when my game resets this evening i can help you with the Wall Speakers for your Jpjpjp game on ipad. I believe the gifts cross platform?????
Hi vayka1, If you could sent a wall speaker to game flip123 it would be great (just need one). As Jpjpjp hasn't got his last update, I am afraid it will turn into fuel3 (almost everything does at the moment) so If I could ask you to try that next week?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi vayka1, If you could sent a wall speaker to game flip123 it would be great (just need one). As Jpjpjp hasn't got his last update, I am afraid it will turn into fuel3 (almost everything does at the moment) so If I could ask you to try that next week?
Oké, will send wallspeaker to flip123 later this evening;)

Thank you Suresh, Bali Hi and jackjackeli for the cooling chambers. I now have 3 :)

Bali hi, just wondering.... did you get any gifts from Jpjpjp lately or are they all being lost by GI

Now that you mention it, I have been getting gifts only from Jpjpjp2.
Nothing from Flip123 or Jpjpjp.

boohoo.. didn't get the calculator.. :(

Jackeli, I don't understand why nothing I send to elijack gets through?
You are the only one with this problem, everyone else seems to get what I sent out :confused: ??

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Now that you mention it, I have been getting gifts only from Jpjpjp2.
Nothing from Flip123 or Jpjpjp.
Bali Hi, was afraid of that, had a little hope gifts would reach android....
A lot of Iphone and ipad players have that problem at the moment. Only a few can sent.....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'm still gifting fuel daily on FB. Although I notice I send out about 10x more than I receive, so please return if you are receiving it from me.
diwata - You have disappeared from my neighbor list and I can't add you back. Could you please add me back?

I added you back. I noticed that at some point, the number of my neighbors dropped. No idea who else is gone. I guess you must not be getting all the FB fuel I've been sending.
~

Thanks for the gifts, everyone!

Did the following receive their gifts? It seems like there is a bug going on.
Doune - goal post
Az1 - defroster
busbyelliot, melony and vayka1 (noya12) - passengers
Mali, Bali Hi (bali131)- fuel hose
miss0033 - insulation
sergeant - defroster
Donclyde - fuel catalyst
rdunton - spare wire
Scud - spare wire

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
altimeter sent.. two more towels please.. :)
I forgot my phone on the work ,can not have it back until Monday morning,so I will send next towel on the morning of 22th. I have a Prometheus launch coming in 18 hours,last time i look i was just myself in 1100 points :(, I hope somebody will help and finish it, can't finish it without access to my phone:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
I added you back. I noticed that at some point, the number of my neighbors dropped. No idea who else is gone. I guess you must not be getting all the FB fuel I've been sending.
~

Thanks for the gifts, everyone!

Did the following receive their gifts? It seems like there is a bug going on.
Doune - goal post
Az1 - defroster
busbyelliot, melony and vayka1 (noya12) - passengers
Mali, Bali Hi (bali131)- fuel hose
miss0033 - insulation
sergeant - defroster
Donclyde - fuel catalyst
rdunton - spare wire
Scud - spare wire
Thanks diwata, i've received your gift, passengers(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today, gifts already send out again.
flip123, did you receive the Wall Speaker?????
Fuel(20) is still welkom;)
Thanks in advance.......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Jackeli, I don't understand why nothing I send to elijack gets through?
You are the only one with this problem, everyone else seems to get what I sent out :confused: ??

yea.. but i think i have received flight items from you.. i sent you a stapler, can you send it back and let's see if it will convert to a calculator? thanks.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Flight Catering.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20) to your Lebiegas2 game.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Beverage Cooler.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
zenmie: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Destination: APC: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
jmlane: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.

Top Bottom