Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Arne Az1 Mrstepot thanks for your reply! Unfortunate that you don't receive my gifts (except the FB fuel). I guess no one receives anything from me, which makes me all the more grateful for those who keep sending me gifts! Thanks guys and girls!! :)

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen
Hi, goal posts and robotic lawn mowers would be great ( I need 4 lawn mowers)
I've tried adding your hh2 game, however, I don't get the confirmation message come up, so, like some others I've seen on here, I don't think my game is allowing neighbour requests to be sent out at the moment, maybe something to do with the current gifting bug, would you mind adding me from your end?
Thanks,
Az
Sent you request :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen - got it! - phew....with all the gifting issues, I was worried it wouldn't come through ok...is fuel (20) something you're able to gift after reaching a certain level?
Thanks - and are you sure there is nothing I can send in return to HH2?
Az

Hi Az1

No, thanks I am really enjoying this game on my phone, I can't gift 20 fuel on the ipad so this is a real novelty. :cool::smug:
One of these days when you get your gifts sorted out I may need something (y)

Reactions: Az1
Top Bottom