Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot,
No, I have not. Probably best not to send me anything until this gifting bug is sorted out. Have you been receiving the Fuel Catalysts from Waverly huff?
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith yes, I have! THANK YOU. I really appreciate it - especially knowing that you aren't receiving any in return. Can't wait for this glitch to be resolved so I can once again send gifts that actually arrive at their destination. I'm guessing that Eugene (my GI support tech) will be happy when it is resolved, too. He must be so tired of getting emails from me. Poor guy! :) Becky

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I guess I was lucky not really noticing the land sales right away. I have bought some land now, but I don't really experience the disasterous gift problems that many others do. I seem to receive gifts more or less normally, but I do not know how well my gifts get through. I now understand that my gifts to jpjpjp and flip123 don't arrive - sorry to hear that.

Regarding my quest, it goes so-so. I am still missing 2 United We Stand - more specifically, 2 freeway signs and 1 liberty bell. With 4 gift shops, it shouldn't be impossible, but the drop rates are low (as everybody agree on). A couple of extra gift shops would be nice. Thanks for asking, by the way.

How are you doing yourself?
Arne, I do receive your gifts.... The gifts I sent back don't reach you.... You are one of the few who still CAN sent gifts which arrive :)
I can finish the quest. Yesterday I got the last items (flag and cowboy hat). Today I only had a few drops but just does that makes me that I can finish twice (all collections dubble).

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
tdv - Thanks so much for the fuel bonus! But, it looks like we need to rework the compatibility list since the last update. GS2 is one version back and got what you meant to send. GS3 is on the latest version and only got fuel(3).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
GamingSwiftie and tdv, the list is not stable, some items turn into fuel3 today and do arrive tomorror or do arrive with person one and turn into fuel with the other person (see my passenger seat test from before the quest)

Reactions: tdv
Can't remember what you need for stadium, is it robotic lawn mover etc?
Will see what I can send!
I can now gift fuel 20 from my HH 2 game :)
Happy Helen
Hi, goal posts and robotic lawn mowers would be great ( I need 4 lawn mowers)
I've tried adding your hh2 game, however, I don't get the confirmation message come up, so, like some others I've seen on here, I don't think my game is allowing neighbour requests to be sent out at the moment, maybe something to do with the current gifting bug, would you mind adding me from your end?
Thanks,
Az

Top Bottom