Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Puppy Chou hi! For some reason I cannot invite new neighbors anymore, so if you want to be neighbors, please send an invite to me (Jahuno. (incl the period)).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
See sig. Still need server racks and navigation modules.
Still need two freeway signs to complete the quest, have 5 gift shops now.
Hi Puppy Chou, if you sent an invite to my android game, I can help with a few items. I sent back daily from my Jpjpjp account but those gifts are lost in space. As far as I know my jpjpjp2 gifts still arrive... Code is a4cbdhr

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Yes, I got it, thanks. This is the only gift I've got from any of your games for some days, though.
I know... flip123 and Jpjpjp sent a lot but nothing arrives at it's destination. I have a feeling, it is a punishment by GI for those who collected greenies and spend them in the land sale 2 weeks ago.... The ones who could buy land in the first hour or so are not affected but all after that are (then the warning-bells rang... a lot of sales!!! what's going on!!!)
The ones who can sent are greensmith, Rsorour, Puppy Chou, billsnj, RMac and Rabblerouser I think... maybe a few others. They didn't buy land because they had enough already or I haven't seen land-expensions..... Maybe they can help you with the fuel supply.

Arne, how is your quest going?

I know... flip123 and Jpjpjp sent a lot but nothing arrives at it's destination. I have a feeling, it is a punishment by GI for those who collected greenies and spend them in the land sale 2 weeks ago.... The ones who could buy land in the first hour or so are not affected but all after that are (then the warning-bells rang... a lot of sales!!! what's going on!!!)
The ones who can sent are greensmith, Rsorour, Puppy Chou, billsnj, RMac and Rabblerouser I think... maybe a few others. They didn't buy land because they had enough already or I haven't seen land-expensions..... Maybe they can help you with the fuel supply.

flip123
I've just sent you a video board to see if I can send gifts to you again....anything come through?
Az...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
flip123 received gift from jbjbjb2 TY and re your comment - I did a massive expansion of my city although I did not do it right away. I waited until I had improved some other areas first. Just a guess but I probably expanded approx 50% overall on both sides of the Hedges. I think there needs to be more emails to GI Support and keep them going every few days. Will keep sending to you. Hang in there! Bill

Hi all,
Please see updated sig list....have managed to get two gift shops so far, must have clicked both a dozen times, and not a single drop!
Also, for the last 3 days, I've visited 9 neighbours each day, must have clicked 10-12 gift shops each time and nothing dropped at all - Taking the phrase 'very seldom' to a new level!!
Cheers
Az
Lol!
Just after posting above, clicked them both again and both drop two Liberty Bells!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123
I've just sent you a video board to see if I can send gifts to you again....anything come through?
Az...
Az1, nope..... and hang in there... still 3,5 days to go and the drop rate of my own giftshops is going up. (I can finish but would like some spare collections)

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
billsnj, I can still gift with my android account now it is back :). And I will hang in, don't worry, still have a lot of spare items to last for...... I don't know jet, but some time... I have decided to buy two more Flight catering. As I now have enough passengers, meals are going hard :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport

I guess I was lucky not really noticing the land sales right away. I have bought some land now, but I don't really experience the disasterous gift problems that many others do. I seem to receive gifts more or less normally, but I do not know how well my gifts get through. I now understand that my gifts to jpjpjp and flip123 don't arrive - sorry to hear that.

Regarding my quest, it goes so-so. I am still missing 2 United We Stand - more specifically, 2 freeway signs and 1 liberty bell. With 4 gift shops, it shouldn't be impossible, but the drop rates are low (as everybody agree on). A couple of extra gift shops would be nice. Thanks for asking, by the way.

How are you doing yourself?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Fuel Catalyst is still #1 on my "What I want for Saturday" gift list. Have a happy one!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom