Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Sent Pruning Shears to the following neighbors:
@steveowa, @Frz67, @Mouse, @el_angelus, @Akash, @Az1,

@Gt city: sent you Air Shower and Granulator.
@hansle10: sent you VR Headset .
@zenmie: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Pit1024: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Bali Hi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Dave: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@javi: sent you Earplugs.
@Mia: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Fencat: sent you Boring Machine.
@Droidhak: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Propeller.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Sent Pruning Shears to the following neighbors:
@steveowa, @Frz67, @Mouse, @el_angelus, @Akash, @Az1,

@Gt city: sent you Air Shower and Granulator.
@hansle10: sent you VR Headset .
@zenmie: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Pit1024: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Bali Hi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Dave: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@javi: sent you Earplugs.
@Mia: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Fencat: sent you Boring Machine.
@Droidhak: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Propeller.

Thank you for the shears. Can you please go back to sending gifts to my main game? Jet engine would be appreciated. (y)

Hi neighbors,

As I reached lvl73 and began collecting TH11 items, my priority for receiving gifts is:
1) Town Hall 11 items
2) Fuel20
3) If you don't have any of the above, pls send the requested flight item.
Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

Pls send High-Speed Elevator:
@javi - sent Earplugs (Earplugs sent to javiClone as well), @Marve - Earplugs sent, @crescent moon (crscnt) - Earplugs sent; pls send Pneumatic Capsule from crscnt2 as well - E-reader sent

Pls send Pneumatic Capsule:
@Wired Parrott - Earplugs sent, @drivefast99 - Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @Bob1977 - Wireless Compass sent

Pls send EV Charging Station:
@Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) - Osc Beacon sent (*); you seem to be my only supplier for Charging Stations, how many will you be able to send before the upgrade?

Pls send Air Purifier:
@Bali Hi - E-reader sent, @Stacey anne - Nav Mod sent (*)

Pls send Osc Beacon:
@Punmat Disposable Shampoo sent, @Xilikon Fuel Hose sent (*), @wydaho (bear/) Air Coditioner sent, @Tamic Blanket sent, @Bob69bob Boring Machine sent, @Fencat Boring Machine sent, @IvanM Landing Lamp set (*), @LAX (LAX-2) Osc Beacon sent (*)

Pls send Fuel Hose:
@Mouse Jet Engine sent, @Finlayson Bioreactor sent, @Crash McPlane Spare Prop sent (*), @Ddave1 E-reader sent, @DalePorter46 Fuel Hose sent (*), @GamingSwiftie Osc Beacon sent (*), @Robby Kusuma (Ara and RS) Osc Beacon sent (*), @suckerp Spare Wire sent (*), @gbswales Nav Mod sent (*), @Meagansoroka Spare Prop sent (*), @skiv Osc Beacon sent (*), @Harcourt Add Radar sent (*), @Davescharf Fuel Hose sent (*), @Long (LY2) Pruning Shears sent (*), @david smith Att Indicator sent

@vayka1 (kaito1) Pruning Shears sent (*) - pls send 2x F20

Last edited:
Hi neighbors,

Pls send EV Charging Station:
@Wabbitgirl (Wabbitgirl2) - Osc Beacon sent (*); you seem to be my only supplier for Charging Stations, how many will you be able to send before the upgrade?

@Pit1024 I will be able to send you all you need. I still need about 500K of coins to upgrade to level 10 so it will be a very long time before I upgrade to level 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom