Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Roads

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SPoulter
Username
SPoulter
Hi, not sure if this has been covered anywhere on the forum, but is there a place that outlines what buildings require roads? I hate when I build something only to find out it needs a road and I have to then move it or put a temporary driveway so to speak. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, not sure if this has been covered anywhere on the forum, but is there a place that outlines what buildings require roads? I hate when I build something only to find out it needs a road and I have to then move it or put a temporary driveway so to speak. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Most of the building need a road. As far as I know, only 3x3 Buildings, that are reward of some flying destinations do not need road (Pyramid, Stonehenge, etc...)
But probably someone would know more precisely about few more that exist and do not need a road.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Most of the building need a road. As far as I know, only 3x3 Buildings, that are reward of some flying destinations do not need road (Pyramid, Stonehenge, etc...)
But probably someone would know more precisely about few more that exist and do not need a road.
space launches reward buildings, hangars, electricity, adventure.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@sdpoulter
I don't believe such a list exists. You can always visit neighbors to see. From the front row of my city I see that Cemetery, Crop Circles, Pumpkin Bed, Football Monument, Conservatory, Dali Theater and Museum, UFO Monument, Alien Legacy, Christmas Tree, Motherland Calls do not need a road.
Cheers,
Tom

There are not many buildings that do not need roads, those that you can buy at anytime (subject to your current level) are :
  • All level Hangars and Reserve Hangar - Airport side only
  • Tree, Small lake, Angel Monument, Labyrinth Garden
  • All 7 power generating buildings - Can be moved to airport or residential side
Space Collection reward building you can still get:
  • Rocket Garden (Water World) - *edit* Can be moved to airport or residential side
  • Alien Legacy (A Space Odyssey) - *edit * Residential side only
  • Space Travel Monument (History of Space Travel) - Can be moved to airport or residential side
All adventure reward buildings (Stonehenge, Sphinx, Sagrada Familia etc) generally do not need roads, with a few exception (oversight from GI?):
  • Tower of Babel (Mesopotamia) - need road - Residential side only
  • Empire State Building (New World) - need road - Residential side only
Special Buildings that you can buy during recurring event:
  • Cemetery & Pumpkin Bed (Halloween)
All other buildings mentioned above by Tom @greensmith (Crop Circles, Football Monument, Conservatory, UFO Monument, Christmas Tree, Motherland Calls and also "Tree of Life") are one time special event reward building that may not be repeated. Some may be available for purchased though.

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
There are not many buildings that do not need roads, those that you can buy at anytime (subject to your current level) are :
  • All level Hangars and Reserve Hangar - Airport side only
  • Tree, Small lake, Angel Monument, Labyrinth Garden
  • All 7 power generating buildings - Can be moved to airport or residential side
Space Collection reward building you can still get:
  • Rocket Garden (Water World) - *edit* Can be moved to airport or residential side
  • Alien Legacy (A Space Odyssey) - Can be moved to airport or residential side
  • Space Travel Monument (History of Space Travel) - Can be moved to airport or residential side
All adventure reward buildings (Stonehenge, Sphinx, Sagrada Familia etc) generally do not need roads, with a few exception (oversight from GI?):
  • Tower of Babel (Mesopotamia) - need road - Residential side only
  • Empire State Building (New World) - need road - Residential side only
Special Buildings that you can buy during recurring event:
  • Cemetery & Pumpkin Bed (Halloween)
All other buildings mentioned above by Tom @greensmith (Crop Circles, Football Monument, Conservatory, UFO Monument, Christmas Tree, Motherland Calls and also "Tree of Life") are one time special event reward building that may not be repeated. Some may be available for purchased though.
I wouldn't bet on alien legacy on airport city side ;)

Top Bottom