Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Red launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Hey,

Been wondering.. what is the "rule" for how many points its needed to be captain in red? Blue is 550 something I read, but cant find for red :) I Try to always go above 1k, but when joining others who has 800 I am not sure if its okey to claim captain..? It will take a long time to get enough members for 3k if all go under 800 :/

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hey,

Been wondering.. what is the "rule" for how many points its needed to be captain in red? Blue is 550 something I read, but cant find for red :) I Try to always go above 1k, but when joining others who has 800 I am not sure if its okey to claim captain..? It will take a long time to get enough members for 3k if all go under 800 :/
Hey, these are the best people to ask (I’m not sure either sometimes lol) @Steveb @Swall5432 @Navigata07 @crescent moon @andy8758 @Teboho @Madegwen59 @JayBee & many more but these have been great with me. Good luck :p(y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey,

I would suggest if you want to put 1k in points, you start your own launch and not run the risk of upsetting someone else! If someone has started and put on 800 points they are saying they are first. Look at people's signature and see if they have rules (like nv7 = 568). If they don't, but are forum members, stick to the 576 rule.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The general rule is if anyone adds 576 points for any launch, they demand 1st place. However, each member has their own rules. For instance, if you look at my signature, I place 568 instead of 576 to claim 1st place
See...greatness, I even wrote Nav’s list down so I try to follow when I launch with him. I always find it easier to pm others as each have there own and I have made innocent mistakes a couple of times...most are totally understanding and actually guide you privately which is very kind :)

Swall5432

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Swall5432 please PM me to let me know that you are in the forum
Username
Swall5432
Hey,

If you join a launch with a forum member PM them before you overtake. Most don't mind but others have strict rules. QLs are the ones you need to be wary of as most will let you join, providing you don't overtake any of them as they have the spaces allocated between them.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey,

Never overtake a QL user unless they give permission. Some join launches just to provide QL support, but those users usually are in last place, or they don't add points to the launch. You can usually pass those users without any problems. However, if you see QL users taking up all the top spots, then hang back and don't pass them. Always send a pm to the neighbor hosting the launch to double check.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hey,

If you only have forum members as neighbours, then the "rules" are generally well followed. However, non-forum users do not follow any community rules - they are only in it for themselves. Therefore, you need over 50% of points to guarantee captaincy. I suggest sitting on your launch sub-menu and adding points until you get 300 over the 50% number (if you only get 51%, remember that an opponent can add a PEB with 360 points to go over the total score and steal first place from you - and trust me, there are players out there who do that a lot).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
I would suggest if you want to put 1k in points, you start your own launch and not run the risk of upsetting someone else! If someone has started and put on 800 points they are saying they are first. Look at people's signature and see if they have rules (like nv7 = 568). If they don't, but are forum members, stick to the 576 rule.
Thats exactly why I always do my own launches, I dont want to upset people and I think its very boring to wait 15 hours for a launch when all add 150 points :p This will ofcourse change later when I am not so new to the game :)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hey,

Hey we'll do one together soon (I just need to stock up first) will give you a shout and I'm sure the others will help if they're free :p:D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you only have forum members as neighbours, then the "rules" are generally well followed. However, non-forum users do not follow any community rules - they are only in it for themselves. Therefore, you need over 50% of points to guarantee captaincy. I suggest sitting on your launch sub-menu and adding points until you get 300 over the 50% number (if you only get 51%, remember that an opponent can add a PEB with 360 points to go over the total score and steal first place from you - and trust me, there are players out there who do that a lot).
The rule is 50% + 180. Thats all you need to be hijacker-proof

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thats exactly why I always do my own launches, I dont want to upset people and I think its very boring to wait 15 hours for a launch when all add 150 points :p This will ofcourse change later when I am not so new to the game :)
I dont know who you're launching with, but most of these launches are gone within an hour or two. Green launches take a bit longer because the rewards arent as great, but red launches are gone in an hour if you post it on the forum, and if you have a QL, pshh....your launch could be gone in minutes. Get the right group of neighbors who know your rules, and you will have no problems with getting launches orbital

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
I dont know who you're launching with, but most of these launches are gone within an hour or two. Green launches take a bit longer because the rewards arent as great, but red launches are gone in an hour if you post it on the forum, and if you have a QL, pshh....your launch could be gone in minutes. Get the right group of neighbors who know your rules, and you will have no problems with getting launches orbital
Thanks for all the info :) I have a few regulars and I have been extremely lucky with the 360 point thingies, so I often start my own launches to be captain :) I absolutely will post on the forum every time! :)

Thanks for all the info :) I have a few regulars and I have been extremely lucky with the 360 point thingies, so I often start my own launches to be captain :) I absolutely will post on the forum every time! :)
sometimes (read, all the the times) it's not about doing all the hard work all alone (this is the hard way) sharing the load is much more desirable (this is the smart way).
Nowadays I find more joy supporting others' launches than starting my own.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Buttergoat - try not to become too fixed with taking first place all the time. My resources last longer and go much further by taking a lower position (2nd or 3rd are similar in rewards but 3rd place saves your resources, if you time it just right and your luck holds), during a space launch, more so with multiple QL's, in the long run.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Buttergoat - try not to become too fixed with taking first place all the time. My resources last longer and go much further by taking a lower position (2nd or 3rd are similar in rewards but 3rd place saves your resources, if you time it just right and your luck holds), during a space launch, more so with multiple QL's, in the long run.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I just wished that applied to green launches. Because you only get 4 rewards instead of 5, the odds of getting an item for the alien legacy is only guaranteed for 1st place, and you only get one. I probably only got an item once from 2nd and 3rd place, but I've gotten an item a few times if I'm in 4th....weird.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just wished that applied to green launches. Because you only get 4 rewards instead of 5, the odds of getting an item for the alien legacy is only guaranteed for 1st place, and you only get one. I probably only got an item once from 2nd and 3rd place, but I've gotten an item a few times if I'm in 4th....weird.

Yes, I know what you mean, there are many things that are not right about this game, and it would be really smart if Game Insight them put right. If I was the 'bossman', I would pay far more attention to what the gamers are saying, since they are the ones who play the game, day in and day out, across months and years.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom