Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Rant to GameInsight

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
and it is a cute, lil irport i might add....
why? you like 14 years old??? Funny fact: they made a vid of this concert tour and about half of the shooting was done in FRA in some stadium and my dad is in it, high 5'ing Axl. No kidding....
No.
14-17 was scotch.
16-18 was bourbon.
18 to ? was vodka
and so on through various types of alcohol.
Now it is very expensive single malt whiskys which are easier to keep in the desk draw and do not need anything to drink with, other than a drop of water to release the flavours.
:cool: regarding your father....he is not the complete douche you made him out to be.:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Now it is very expensive single malt whiskys ...

That must be the stuff in our bar with Post-It notes attached that say "Dear daughter, if you touch this bottle you have to move out"....
:cool:
regarding your father....he is not the complete douche you made him out to be.:p

he is actually cool, i just enjoy pulling his leg from time to time.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Thanks to him I know now that the movie "The Night of the Giving Head" is not really about zombies.... :whistle:

Hi Melanie - I'm back with a new problem and question - hope u can help.
Made a mistake over the weekend and now I'm without the ability to GIFT.
My mistake - I read a blog about Time Travel - tried it - and found out it was not the thing to do !
It seems that while I can receive GIFTS I cannot sen them.
I'm trying to find out how long this will last -- bottom line is there a specific GI policy and if so what is it ???
TY ---- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Melanie - TY for reply - just noticed this AM (Here in New Jersey) that Gifting is allowed.
Told ya' :)
Hope my THREAD helps others.
-- Bill --
Nope, it wont. people join this forum and start to rant. Nobody actually takes its time to read what has been posted many times before. Just go to "search " and have a go at 'time travel'. Been mentioned many times before. We will slowly turn into parrots. ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Told ya' :)
Nope, it wont. people join this forum and start to rant. Nobody actually takes its time to read what has been posted many times before. Just go to "search " and have a go at 'time travel'. Been mentioned many times before. We will slowly turn into parrots. ;)
Melanie -
I have Both Fuel Hose and Flight Catering to send.
I can add you as a friend if you like ????
-- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I never spended any real bucks on this game... And i have everything now...So Bill it takes only time... Nothing more :)
Aero - since readingyou reply 11/21/12 - I have attempted to play the game without buying GREEN - 3plus weekslater not one destination hasopened up - they still require 50 green ! What am I doing wrong ?? Note: I play approx 8-10 hour per day - have as many as 6 flights out all the time !!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero - since readingyou reply 11/21/12 - I have attempted to play the game without buying GREEN - 3plus weekslater not one destination hasopened up - they still require 50 green ! What am I doing wrong ?? Note: I play approx 8-10 hour per day - have as many as 6 flights out all the time !!!!

Did you build the flight school?
If so, whats the first flight destinations u cannot fly to...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
billsnj - As Aero said check to make sure you have the flight school - the normal requirements is the number of stars and building required (fligth school)

So on the android for example Thailand is the 1st destination that requires "Flight School" and you need to be Level 11, Los Angeles is the 1st one that require 10 stars in additona to the flight school and level 13.

Hope that helps...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Did you build the flight school?
If so, whats the first flight destinations u cannot fly to...
Aero - Thanks for the reply - Yes I built the Flight School serveral levels ago (in the 20's). Just checkedand th first destinations that comes up is New York - it is requesting 50 Green to open up. The one following is Paris. The same with all other after that!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
billsnj - Just checked and New York requires 36 stars, level 22 with a Flight Catering Facility
Paris needs 40 stars, level 23
and Moscow (which I understand you are able to fly to) is 32 stars, level 21 - so can you check that you have enough stars - found next to your experiance points (top left corner)

Top Bottom