Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
I want to say thank you very very much for supprtes the launches on VAYKA1, AYON1 and NOYA12.
Just 5 min. where left on all 3 QL's and VAYKA1 reached the 77, YEAH!!
Further more AYON1 needs still 10 launches for finishing the 77. Who is going to launch tomorrow with a QL, so i can launch the last 10???
Sadly AYON1 has noQL anymore.
Thanks all, i'm closing for tonight.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just want to say thanks to all who participated in the QL party I hosted. It was a slow start because of losing 2 QL's in two minutes, but after @Winitall63 and @Steveb joined forces, and @Waterman981 , @javi , and others started putting in QL's, we really got rolling! If I didn't mention your name and you took part (too many to list), you are still greatly appreciated, as every point played a role in each launch. It's because of neighbors like you why Airport City is as great as it is. I thank and appreciate you all, and look forward to working together with you all in the future (y):D

Top Bottom