Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Unless you have planned for this one for months it's more or less impossible for a casual player for this one.

One thing is to gather up enough QL, the other part is to save up enough points. Just the points needed. Let's say you manage to get a steady 5 man group. Then you will have to average 600 points per launch. Thats a total of 46200 pluss the points you will end up overshooting some of the launches.

And the 77 prep items also take month's for most of us to save up for

Free2Play:
Plenty of special limited time events are coming your way, including a completely new one: short and an extremely hard one with a good reward for high level players that wanted 'a true challenge'.
Guys, the award building from this event is an extraordinary one - it gives 1 collectible each 8 hrs. I don't know any building like this and I'm playing AC for 2 years already. You should not expect it to be easy to be earned. This event is really targeted at the very best AC players, so really for the others there is no chance at all. What I would do differently is to give a "compensation" award say for 7 or 17 launches - e.g. some coin producing building with +20 pop, so that lower level players are also interested in playing the event.
@Jostein - you are wrong about the QLs - you only need one QL and two friends with two more QLs so that three of you could go for 77 launches in 24 hrs. Concerning the 77 red preps - I checked my records. It "only" took me 40 days to collect my last 77 preps.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Free2Play:
Guys, the award building from this event is an extraordinary one - it gives 1 collectible each 8 hrs. I don't know any building like this and I'm playing AC for 2 years already. You should not expect it to be easy to be earned. This event is really targeted at the very best AC players, so really for the others there is no chance at all. What I would do differently is to give a "compensation" award say for 7 or 17 launches - e.g. some coin producing building with +20 pop, so that lower level players are also interested in playing the event.
@Jostein - you are wrong about the QLs - you only need one QL and two friends with two more QLs so that three of you could go for 77 launches in 24 hrs. Concerning the 77 red preps - I checked my records. It "only" took me 40 days to collect my last 77 preps.
Only 40 days :eek: ...that’s all...rflmbo...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Free2Play:
i dont have a problem with this, but games that give all the high rewards only to those who have played a long time make it even harder for us to make it to the top, next year if the same event comes i will be prepared, dont know how i can get ql,s though
how does one get a hold of a QL, not payin 500 greenies

i dont have a problem with this, but games that give all the high rewards only to those who have played a long time make it even harder for us to make it to the top, next year if the same event comes i will be prepared, dont know how i can get ql,s though
how does one get a hold of a QL, not payin 500 greenies
I would bet that 99% of QL holders do not pay 500 nor 350 greenies (from Duke) for it.
You collect green maps from 1st seats in green launches (resp. blue maps from 1st in blue or red maps from 1st in red), than you fly the 5 respective destinations (TP for green, Jet for blue or Jumbo for red) and once you collect 1 collection from each destination, you get 1 QL. It is called QL hunting.

Top Bottom