Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I think its a great Quest, there is no chance I can come anywhere near to completing it, but it has set a target and something to collect for in case it comes round again next year, or there is a similar Quest in the future.

I have benefited from other players QL launches so many times, that I think they deserve a little payback in the form of a really useful building.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I think its a great Quest, there is no chance I can come anywhere near to completing it, but it has set a target and something to collect for in case it comes round again next year, or there is a similar Quest in the future.

I have benefited from other players QL launches so many times, that I think they deserve a little payback in the form of a really useful building.
I totally agree, I am Rocky's support game (spoiler) and my game is young, so far, I got 1 QL by launching with players who helped me reach the 100 flights. They have put a lotttttttttt of points and they kikcked themselves out of launches to let me have the first place. So to all those players who are kind enough to ALWAYS help players, day after day, I want to say THANKS again and go for it, you deserve it.
Mimi

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I would bet that 99% of QL holders do not pay 500 nor 350 greenies (from Duke) for it.
You collect green maps from 1st seats in green launches (resp. blue maps from 1st in blue or red maps from 1st in red), than you fly the 5 respective destinations (TP for green, Jet for blue or Jumbo for red) and once you collect 1 collection from each destination, you get 1 QL. It is called QL hunting.
yeah, im not at that stage yet, im not even collecting maps, how do you get 35k passengers per week, complete crazy alliance tasks, then go QL hunting, im just too new still

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
maybe the best thing to do is to leave the game. if u r not strong players you have no right to play. for the be strong players needs many years. bullshit, injustice
I think it's good that every now and then there's a short event to keep long time players interested. Also, I'm very happy to have a week with no event.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
maybe the best thing to do is to leave the game. if u r not strong players you have no right to play. for the be strong players needs many years. bullshit, injustice
From Mimi,
I will never leave the game because of an event that I can't complete. It's my opinion and I respect yours, but one thing that I can say is that I am not a strong player but I have a lot of very very nice neighbours who are strong players and THANKS to @Dave (sorry Dave for the tag but I had to do it) for having the idea of creating this Forum. I wouldn't have all those nice and kind players around me without this great Forum.
Mimi

I totally agree, I am Rocky's support game (spoiler) and my game is young, so far, I got 1 QL by launching with players who helped me reach the 100 flights. They have put a lotttttttttt of points and they kikcked themselves out of launches to let me have the first place. So to all those players who are kind enough to ALWAYS help players, day after day, I want to say THANKS again and go for it, you deserve it.
Mimi
One for All (y) All for One ;)

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
From Mimi,
I will never leave the game because of an event that I can't complete. It's my opinion and I respect yours, but one thing that I can say is that I am not a strong player but I have a lot of very very nice neighbours who are strong players and THANKS to @Dave (sorry Dave for the tag but I had to do it) for having the idea of creating this Forum. I wouldn't have all those nice and kind players around me without this great Forum.
Mimi
ı respect urs too. but ı want to say we have to be unıte. we must be together and we must react to some things.the managers are here for us. we are not for managers. ıf we wont play game what ll be. think. cause of that we ll be together we must react.

The best bonus to use in this space party and help you to complete the 77 in a week is:
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 7 days
Just find the the neighbors who have 5 or 10 Planetarium, to get the red launch items.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
ı respect urs too. but ı want to say we have to be unıte. we must be together and we must react to some things.the managers are here for us. we are not for managers. ıf we wont play game what ll be. think. cause of that we ll be together we must react.
From Mimi
Don't worry cause most of my neighbours have the '' All for One and One for All'' minding and I will not take part of a unite who react on something that is available for the strong players only and if I can participate and help back those strong players to complete this Event without doing it myself, I will do it with a great pleasure. This is Unite for me.
Mimi

Top Bottom